PDA

View Full Version : Calling on the fin fans of this board!! What do you see happening on Sunday??

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Need Papacrunk!! and Lt. Finfan to give us some thoughts or any other fish experts!!

Ickybaluky
09-30-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm no Miami fan, but...

I think the biggest difference in Miami this year is turnover ratio. They led the NFL last year with a + 17. So far this season they are - 6, and it is killing them.

Other than that, they are the same team. Good defense. Strong run game. possession passing game that lacks any big-play ability. They can't afford to turn the ball over.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 08:24 AM
I'm no Miami fan, but...

I think the biggest difference in Miami this year is turnover ratio. They led the NFL last year with a + 17. So far this season they are - 6, and it is killing them.

Other than that, they are the same team. Good defense. Strong run game. possession passing game that lacks any big-play ability. They can't afford to turn the ball over.

Yep, that scares me because what you just said I've watched. At some point the turnovers will get fixed.

Static
09-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Our play calling has gone conservative too much at crtical times, we seem to leave the middle of the feild open and we can't cover TE this year.

psubills62
09-30-2009, 08:27 AM
I was going to say, it's not just the turnover ratio. While Sean Smith has looked pretty impressive every time I've seen him, the passing defense has been pretty lax. Of course, they have played Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, and Philip Rivers. So we'll see if Edwards can take advantage.

NorthCarBills
09-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Need Papacrunk!! and Lt. Finfan to give us some thoughts or any other fish experts!!

In the first quarter, or until they think Henne is a bit more comfortable and warmed up, I think you'll see a heavy does of Wildcat and running plays by the Fins. That will freeze up our average LB corp quite a bit, and I would not surprise me to see the Fins march down the field on their first drive running the ball primarily.

I also think they'll try to test our banged up secondary after their running game gets going, late in the 1st or early in the 2nd quarter.

For the Bills, I would not be surprised to see Trent (per AVP) force MORE THAN TWO long balls early in the game, just to shut up the fans and appease TO. As the norm, it would probably do well but then become non-existent in second half.

I dont know what to expect in terms of getting Lynch into his game and keeping a hot FJ in his stride. Have a feeling that trying to find that balance will cost us a few more three and outs than we'd like, epsecially considering our o-line's play last week.

Overall, I see a sloppy game that the Bills will pull out in some unsatisfying fashion. The most frustrating part is that we'll get the win but wonder if doing so will keep DJ around longer.

Bills 17, Fins 16

Mike13
09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
Solid Running game and solid Run defense.

Our Safeties are our biggest weakness, suprsingly our Cbs have not played that bad, not alot of QBs have thrown to Sean Smith's side of the field.

we also dont have any explosive skill players outside of Ronnie and Ricky.