PDA

View Full Version : Annual Mismanagement of Practice Squad and Depth Plagues Bills Yet again Thread!

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Here it is again
PLease feel free to check my history every year since Skeletor has been the coach here i write this thread only to here people tell me how irrelevant it is?

So he we are anothe injury plauged season under DJ and his pussy training camp with helmets and shorts and walk thrus nearly every day and were does it leave the team?
IR players out for 6-8 weeks and we got guys that are not capable of playing real positions on the roster taking up space form developing younger players who could play STs and develop there positions for the future in the mean time providing quality depth behind the starters

explain why we have 9 WRs under contract?Hardy(PUP) Hawthore Huggins Reed TO evans Parrish Jenkins Johnson
when we are short at LB DLine and OLine?

Explain why we would sign someone else's project Tackle when we needed depth yesterday at OT

Explain to me why we have Jenkins Mcyntire, Corto, Wendling on the team?

Buggs really?
no vets out there this offseason worth a shot as a backup what was wrong with pat thomas other than he was hurt?
Florence was hurt he didnt get cut in favor of Lydell Seargent or Cary Harris?
explain why we cut Kirk Chambers again?? exaplin why a cast off of an 0-16 team suddenly is a stater over him?

the lack of depth and injuries on this team is alarming in two ways how regular it has happened under Skeletor's watch and how badly we have brought in and kept useless players on our roster for the sake of STs when our O and D cant get the job done

How is Corey Mace and Felton Huggins still here when they were not good enough to make 2 back to back 7-9 teams yet take up spots as useless players on the PS
How does CJ hawthorne make the PS he sucked in the preseason and dont we have him in Parrish and Reed already?

No Pass Rushers on the PS that wouldnt help
about the only thing i seen us do well is sign Marcus Freeman at least he is intrgueing enough to be a prospect way to go guys

People mite not think so but this is a HUUUUGGGE problem for the Bills and has been since Skeletor signed up 3 years ago
Maybe should look into a different strength and conditioning coach as well hmmmmm....

MikeInRoch
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Because strength and conditioning means your bones are less likely to break. Sure.

PromoTheRobot
09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
So let me get this straight...we are supposed to pay for big ticket free agents and sign quality depth players too? And do it without going over the salary cap? And sign players who don't get injured? You're wasting your life here, my friend. You should be in an NFL front office.

PTR

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 09:43 AM
So let me get this straight...we are supposed to pay for big ticket free agents and sign quality depth players too? And do it without going over the salary cap? And sign players who don't get injured? You're wasting your life here, my friend. You should be in an NFL front office.

PTR
uuummmm what?
the thread is about our lack of depth and how horrible job at managing the players we have what are you even talking about?

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Because strength and conditioning means your bones are less likely to break. Sure.
wow
i really dont understand at all were some of you posters come from

MikeInRoch
09-30-2009, 09:48 AM
We come from a place called reality. Where we understand that the bulk of the injuries the Bills are suffering have ZERO to do with conditioning.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 09:51 AM
We come from a place called reality. Where we understand that the bulk of the injuries the Bills are suffering have ZERO to do with conditioning.
so just bad luck then?
18 on IR DJ first yr here
17IR last yr
nothing to do with his philophies?
we are just cursed?
or they should just drink more milk?

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 09:52 AM
From a medical/scientific point- how does conditioning make one less likely to break a bone?

patmoran2006
09-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Personally, I think the Bills have gotten more from former PS squad players (Peters, Jackson, Bell) than most other teams have.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Personally, I think the Bills have gotten more from former PS squad players (Peters, Jackson, Bell) than most other teams have.
Bell wasnt a practice squad player
Jackson i will give you
Peters got good enough to not be paid here so he doesnt count lol

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 10:02 AM
i think the injuries happen primarily on the defensive side of the ball. and i think that's happening because we do nothing on offense and they take more snaps. if we had a balanced team we'd have less defensive injuries.

LB depth and DL depth is an issue. but going into this year, we had no one on the line. and so far, it seems like they nailed the middle three guys. and they are young and they are with us for a while. so good job there. they are going to need a similar draft for D next year and they are going to have to stop getting DB's. Even with the injuries, i feel ok with 7th round langster going in there.

i have no faith in any of the LB's including the starters. Poz is the best and he can't stay healthy. Mitchell can blitz, but his coverage is awful. Schobel is having a great year, but he's getting older...and it's still early in the seaon. if he gets injured again, do we really have anyone?

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
From a medical/scientific point- how does conditioning make one less likely to break a bone?
You run a soft camp and coddle players that have little injurys and dont properly prepare your team to hit and be hit you run into rashs of huge injury bugs
this has not consitently happened under our new strength andconditionsing staff and DJ's run teams?
17 on IR
18 on IR
no coinsidence?

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2009, 10:09 AM
can we please ban this moron. Please.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
i think the injuries happen primarily on the defensive side of the ball. and i think that's happening because we do nothing on offense and they take more snaps. if we had a balanced team we'd have less defensive injuries.

LB depth and DL depth is an issue. but going into this year, we had no one on the line. and so far, it seems like they nailed the middle three guys. and they are young and they are with us for a while. so good job there. they are going to need a similar draft for D next year and they are going to have to stop getting DB's. Even with the injuries, i feel ok with 7th round langster going in there.

i have no faith in any of the LB's including the starters. Poz is the best and he can't stay healthy. Mitchell can blitz, but his coverage is awful. Schobel is having a great year, but he's getting older...and it's still early in the seaon. if he gets injured again, do we really have anyone?
WOW someone gets the thread
Trap you are becoming my favorite poster on here bro u understand the game and were educated fans are coming from
nice post

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
HOW THE **** CAN YOU PREVENT BROKEN BONES?

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
who are you talking to man?
whats the matter i dont agree with you so you say stupid stuff?
wow i have been psoting on here for 5 years never been banned never been warned and never had anyone tell me to go play in traffic
get out from behind the keyboard there is a real world out here
Learn the game just a little if you are gonna say the stupid things coming out of your mouth god knows you cant back them up
trust me

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
HOW THE **** CAN YOU PREVENT BROKEN BONES?
drink milk moron

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 10:13 AM

Jackson came from Europe where he dominated. So he didn't develop on our practice squad. Where did that come from?

casdhf
09-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I know I've told you to go play in traffic before, bub.

MikeInRoch
09-30-2009, 10:15 AM
drink milk moron

And you know the team is failing to do this because...

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 10:15 AM

Bibbub is one of the best posters on this board and I believe he played college ball.

Maybe you should reread some of his previous posts because they have been right on.

The sad part is that the good posters leave because most of you don't live in the real world.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 10:16 AM
WOW someone gets the thread
Trap you are becoming my favorite poster on here bro u understand the game and were educated fans are coming from
nice post

Bibbub if we lose you on this board I am gone because you are one of the best posters here. Just try to ignore the idiots.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 10:19 AM
The funny part is that Bigbub has been one of the more up beat posters here and backs it up with good data etc.

He posts something criticizing the way this team has been mismanaged and you guys start blasting him. Awesome!

Wow.

We should change the name here to "Loserzone".

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Bibbub is one of the best posters on this board and I believe he played college ball.

Maybe you should reread some of his previous posts because they have been right on.

The sad part is that the good posters leave because most of you don't live in the real world.
I did play alot of real ball in my life thanks HH, i just cant believe how blind some people are on here
Read an article written by a Buffalo Sports Beat reporter sometime or put on the radio WGR55 if u dont know and listen to what they say and what former players say about this team like thurman thomas and Joe D Jim Kelly etc
Maybe you would understand a little more what i am trying to say instead of mouthing off
Bills are a long way off from playing in the Super Bowl isnt that the goal?
not just staying in games and defending them ?
SUPER BOWL or BUST that is how i was taught how to play and understand the game nobody remebers 2nd place let alone not even placing

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Bibbub if we lose you on this board I am gone because you are one of the best posters here. Just try to ignore the idiots.
Not going anywhere i love to argue and have shown that to many on here we are all here to route for the Bills in the end i will hug everyone i ever argued with on here if we win one just 1 god damn mother ****ing superbowl!!
PROMISE

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 10:24 AM
You run a soft camp and coddle players that have little injurys and dont properly prepare your team to hit and be hit you run into rashs of huge injury bugs
this has not consitently happened under our new strength andconditionsing staff and DJ's run teams?
17 on IR
18 on IR
no coinsidence?

That is not what I asked.

I asked a simple question.

How do more difficult practices prevent broken bones?

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 10:25 AM
The funny part is that Bigbub has been one of the more up beat posters here and backs it up with good data etc.

He posts something criticizing the way this team has been mismanaged and you guys start blasting him. Awesome!

Wow.

We should change the name here to "Loserzone".

No,we are criticizing him because what he is bashing them about is not one of the 4,845 things that they deserve to be bashed about.

There are so many real things to bash them about, one does not need to make **** up with no foundation to bash them about.

Captain Obvious
09-30-2009, 10:43 AM
I did play alot of real ball in my life thanks

Yes.. I remember very well how you tore it up in Division III college football

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 10:47 AM
This entire thread makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Where the **** do people come up with this stupid ****? I swear to god are you guys seriously that bored in life? Go outside or something...holy ****...

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 10:51 AM

Where the **** do people come up with this stupid ****? I swear to god are you guys seriously that bored in life? Go outside or something...holy ****...

Don't be a jerk. Every year under Jauron we keep racking up the injuries early. It's a trend. He runs a light camp and maybe there is a correlation.

Bigbub's bigger point is that we have horrible roster management which I 100% agree with.

Let me ask you this? How is that Maybin thing working out?

casdhf
09-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Don't be a jerk. Every year under Jauron we keep racking up the injuries early. It's a trend. He runs a light camp and maybe there is a correlation.

Bigbub's bigger point is that we have horrible roster management which I 100% agree with.

Let me ask you this? How is that Maybin thing working out? What's Maybin got to do with the practice squad?

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 10:59 AM

Let me ask you this? How is that Maybin thing working out?

Dont be stupid then. You know there is no science that correlates torn ligaments, and broken bones to conditioning. You know this and still you go with this dumb argument.

Nobody is really arguing the roster management thing in case you didn't notice. We all know it needs lots of work. What Maybin has to do with this after three total games makes no sense.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:02 AM

Oh i forgot you mustget out alot when you are studying youtube for who we should draft go play WOW

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Yes.. I remember very well how you tore it up in Division III college football
Never said what i played
feel free to find out how i can play thou anytime ur ready

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Oh i forgot you mustget out alot when you are studying youtube for who we should draft go play WOW

Yes that's the ticket. Take what I said and turn it around against me...how original. I mean at least give me the honor of you contininge to make up **** out of thin air and think its reality...wait a second...

casdhf
09-30-2009, 11:05 AM
did u graduate with a comunications degre from a reel colege bub

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Jackson came from Europe where he dominated. So he didn't develop on our practice squad. Where did that come from?

He spent an entire season on the Bills PS.

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 11:08 AM
He spent an entire season on the Bills PS.

Doesnt count because clearly the Bills don't ever develop players like Digi, Peters, Wilson, etc...

Those were all successful despite the Bills!

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:08 AM
That is not what I asked.

I asked a simple question.

How do more difficult practices prevent broken bones?
I love how u focus on one or 2 injuries and not the big picture
its not about Mckelvin or Poz
its about the huge list of players that landed on IR the last 3 seasons under DJs tuteldge
You cant prevent broken bones they are freak injuries
But you can play thru sprains and bumps and bruises and your body gets conditioned for that if you hit in training camp not always do walk throughs and were helmets and shorts
I just think it may be a conditionsing issue
but the thread since u seemed to focus on one point is about our mismangement of our practice squad and also why we run into depth issues every year cause of poor management of the roster and cutting some of the wrong players and keeping some of the wrong players
explain to me how Leon Joe started a game for us then? or guys like Huggins and Mace who were not good enough to make the team the last 2 years even though we were 7-9 and are still on our PS ?

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:10 AM
did u graduate with a comunications degre from a reel colege bub
i graduated from Bouncer College DUH!!!

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes that's the ticket. Take what I said and turn it around against me...how original. I mean at least give me the honor of you contininge to make up **** out of thin air and think its reality...wait a second...
You just cant take it cause you like to try and sound all hi and mighty with your insults and then when someone questions you and the things you say you try and act all intelligent like your too good to respond
DB i love yah buddy but you do it all the time to me dont know why i have thanked you plenty of times and commended you on the hard work you did for this site and printed out your draft guide and everything
If you mouth off to me i will mouth off right back sorry bro
i am sure many of you played ball on here even if you didnt
you gotta focus on the big picture and what has happened here
nothing but losing
draw it up how you like
i am stating the obvious stuff and i get bashed for it

GreedoII
09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
I personally think lack of fundamentals causes injuries as well. How to tackle or footwork on the field. Taking bad angles when tackling. These players are dumb and that causes injuries to happen in terms of how they play. Conditioning is a small part in my opinion if any. Bad coaching leads to bad fundamentals leads to injuries. Just a theory.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:19 AM
I personally think lack of fundamentals causes injuries as well. How to tackle or footwork on the field. Taking bad angles when tackling. These players are dumb and that causes injuries to happen in terms of how they play. Conditioning is a small part in my opinion if any. Bad coaching leads to bad fundamentals leads to injuries. Just a theory.
and a very good one
nice post
very well said
Bad coaching on fundamentals falls right in line with bad philosphies and preperation for how to get players ready for 16 games

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Doesnt count because clearly the Bills don't ever develop players like Digi, Peters, Wilson, etc...

Those were all successful despite the Bills!
Dig? come on grasping straws he is done played one season as an average LBer
Peters we got lucky and he got good enough that we didnt pay him and is gone so bad management there
Wilson?
u kidding me a FS who is a liability in coverage and average on ST by the way we tried to devleop him as a WR and failed and he was a good enough athlete to make the switch to FS were is would be cut by any other team maybe not DET oh yeah wait they cut him already but at WR

GreedoII
09-30-2009, 11:23 AM
I do believe there has to be some corolation with all the injuries Dickless has had here and in Chicago if you investigate it. So I feel coaching and fundamentals is the only thing that can coincide the two teams he has coached for a full season.

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 11:25 AM
You just cant take it cause you like to try and sound all hi and mighty with your insults and then when someone questions you and the things you say you try and act all intelligent like your too good to respond
DB i love yah buddy but you do it all the time to me dont know why i have thanked you plenty of times and commended you on the hard work you did for this site and printed out your draft guide and everything
If you mouth off to me i will mouth off right back sorry bro
i am sure many of you played ball on here even if you didnt
you gotta focus on the big picture and what has happened here
nothing but losing
draw it up how you like
i am stating the obvious stuff and i get bashed for it

No you're not you're drawing baseless conclusions and trying to act as if its accurate.

Have you looked at our IR this season?

Butler-Knee
Hairston-Knee
McGhee-Knee
Phillip-Knee
Sargeant-Knee

You can't condition ligaments, you know that I know that. So stop acting like the conditioning had anything to do with it.

How about our injury report;
McKelvin-Broken Leg
Poz-Broken Arm
Schouman-Knee

Ever player out is out because of an injury that happens in a violent game not because of poor conditioning. So stop acting like it has anything to do with conditioning that's ridiculous.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
No you're not you're drawing baseless conclusions and trying to act as if its accurate.

Have you looked at our IR this season?

Butler-Knee
Hairston-Knee
McGhee-Knee
Phillip-Knee
Sargeant-Knee

You can't condition ligaments, you know that I know that. So stop acting like the conditioning had anything to do with it.

How about our injury report;
McKelvin-Broken Leg
Poz-Broken Arm
Schouman-Knee

Ever player out is out because of an injury that happens in a violent game not because of poor conditioning. So stop acting like it has anything to do with conditioning that's ridiculous.
That is what people have turned this thread into if you actually read the initial post it is about mismangement something you should be all over with all the scouting you do
Football injuries happen but seems to me we are either drafting injury prone player or we are cursed or we are not conditioning out players properly
take your pick but we do deal with alot
that brings me to the point of the thread when football injuries do happen we need to have depth and player development happenening to take there place not go sign street free agents to be starters and depth
whole point of the thread nothing to do with injuries that is what posters turned it into
so again
roster mismangement and mishandling of the PS has plagued us every year under Skeletor

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 11:37 AM
That is what people have turned this thread into if you actually read the initial post it is about mismangement something you should be all over with all the scouting you do
Football injuries happen but seems to me we are either drafting injury prone player or we are cursed or we are not conditioning out players properly
take your pick but we do deal with alot
that brings me to the point of the thread when football injuries do happen we need to have depth and player development happenening to take there place not go sign street free agents to be starters and depth
whole point of the thread nothing to do with injuries that is what posters turned it into
so again
roster mismangement and mishandling of the PS has plagued us every year under Skeletor

I didnt disagree with your post about mismanagement and I even said later in the this thread we have to do better, but your point about the injuries having to do with conditioning is just wrong. You have to see that.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I didnt disagree with your post about mismanagement and I even said later in the this thread we have to do better, but your point about the injuries having to do with conditioning is just wrong. You have to see that.
you got your opinion i got mine my friend!

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 11:41 AM

You can't argue against the science though. That's why this thread has lost any value.

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 11:43 AM

But what is you opinion based on?

There is no medical/scientific basis. You make a lot of good points and then harp on something like this that has no basis in reality.

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Everyone, forget if injuries can or can not be prevented. Yes, some tears and ligament stuff can be stretched and conditioned to weather storms...perhaps broken bones can;t. The end of the argument is that we get our share of injuries but we a. don't have depth to overcome them or b. can't use the depth properly. Other teams do utilize their depth better. Hell, we are starting our depth. Ellison should be a great backup who can come in for 2-4 games while your starter is out and your other BETTER starters cover for him. But we just have horrible LB crew. And he's a starter. No other team tries to win like this.

Jauron was a former DB...he seems infatuated with DB's in the draft. He has inputon draft day. i blame a large number of DB selections on him. Our DB'sand safteys have to pinch up for the run support as well. they shouldn't be asked to make as many tackles as they do. and they are asked to be on the field for way too long.

Scouting remains an issue. This year's draft is the first where a lot of people actually look to be contributors. Maybin (a project), two linemen who get it and are contributing now, and nelson....that's some good success. but look at the years earlier...whitner mccargo youboty.. all players that we could deal without and have the same useless team

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM

There is no medical/scientific basis. You make a lot of good points and then harp on something like this that has no basis in reality.
Here he is the DR
how about i will base my opinion on this
NEWS FLASH scientists we lose and have lost every year that DJ is the head coach and Fewell runs the D and the losers rotating that run the O
we havent made the playoffs in 10yrs
we have a defense that no team fears
we have an offense that no team fears
we lose close games we should win
we win games against **** teams and you guys gush over it
hilarious
DB and Dr constantly argueing with me and guess what you can chalk it all up to the fact our team is a joke and we lose every year
what is your science behind that?
guys break bones and play
guys tear muscles and play
guys get knicked up and play?
so what is the science there hotshot?
could it be the philopshies of the coach who is a players coach mind u
u know what that means? means he is a pussy head coach that coddles his players so they like it cause it is easy and camp is easy
i have no scientific proof that is what it is but i sure no this what every hypothisis you guys think you have it sucks too
cause he lose
lose and then lose again
but keep backing up you educated responses i will keep stating mine as real football intelligence not something i studied on google or youtube or wikipedia
u play to win the games and oh yeah something called the superbowl
its that easy its not rocket science

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Everyone, forget if injuries can or can not be prevented. Yes, some tears and ligament stuff can be stretched and conditioned to weather storms...perhaps broken bones can;t. The end of the argument is that we get our share of injuries but we a. don't have depth to overcome them or b. can't use the depth properly. Other teams do utilize their depth better. Hell, we are starting our depth. Ellison should be a great backup who can come in for 2-4 games while your starter is out and your other BETTER starters cover for him. But we just have horrible LB crew. And he's a starter. No other team tries to win like this.

Jauron was a former DB...he seems infatuated with DB's in the draft. He has inputon draft day. i blame a large number of DB selections on him. Our DB'sand safteys have to pinch up for the run support as well. they shouldn't be asked to make as many tackles as they do. and they are asked to be on the field for way too long.

Scouting remains an issue. This year's draft is the first where a lot of people actually look to be contributors. Maybin (a project), two linemen who get it and are contributing now, and nelson....that's some good success. but look at the years earlier...whitner mccargo youboty.. all players that we could deal without and have the same useless team
Trap is my boy great post
not a scientific theory so Dr and DB mite have a problem with it cause u cant prove it on the internet but i completely agree
this thread again for the 80th time isnt about injuries it is about roster mismangement
read before you type something out boys

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 12:42 PM

basis in reality is this why is nic harris now practicing at safety when we have wendling and wilson and byrd as depth? oh yeah cause our depth players cant play the position they are on the roster for hence being a liability dont need to prove something that is black and white every week oh yeah ever year

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
You can't argue against the science though. That's why this thread has lost any value.
whatever floats your boat i dont get my football knowledge from the internet so for that i am sorry to all that do

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Real football intelligence?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
So anybody that disagrees with you does not have that? There are many people here with "real football intelligence" that think you are full of **** on this topic. But when you can't argue facts, it is much easier to attack the person's perceived lack of football knowledge. Trying say DB lacks football knowledge is dumb. Saying that to many other people, some of whom have been watching this team since before you were born is dumb and flat out disrespectful. <o:p></o:p>
The act is getting old. Nobody is denying the fact that the team has generally sucked for ten years and has had piss poor management. Nobody has said that in this thread, Not one ****ing person, except for the one you are imagining. <o:p></o:p>
And I think we all know that the Bills should be playing to win games and win the ****ing Super Bowl. But for God's sake, when you make a claim having something to back it up except for "The Bills suck at other things, so they suck here too". <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Nobody is happy with this team and the constant lack of a winner. As somebody who has been a fan for 30 + years, it sure as hell wears on me. Don’t get on your high horse and think you are the only one. <o:p></o:p>
It is the **** like this that drives people nuts on message boards. You try and have a discussion and ask for some type of reasoning behind and opinion and you get this crap. <o:p></o:p>
Sometimes we all say things that are just wrong. I know I have. I think DraftBoy did (only once though!!!!). It does not everything is wrong and it sure as hell does not mean this team is managed correctly. <o:p></o:p>

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Trap is my boy great post
not a scientific theory so Dr and DB mite have a problem with it cause u cant prove it on the internet but i completely agree
this thread again for the 80th time isnt about injuries it is about roster mismangement
read before you type something out boys

We tried to read, but your use of the English language sometimes confuses the point. And I am being serious here.

You seemingly mixed the two points. Maybe you did not mean too.

And for the last time, your inability to even consider a differing opinion is interesting.

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 12:56 PM
whatever floats your boat i dont get my football knowledge from the internet so for that i am sorry to all that do

Yeah, that is all he or I do.

We never watch the games. Never.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah, that is all he or I do.

We never watch the games. Never.
You attack posters on here who differs from your opinion all day on here not just me, most, i am at work i own my own business so i do apologize if my grammer is not up to your par i dont have time to check it but feel free to edit it for me if it makes you feel better
i have been a fan for 25 long yrs,
u seem to like to question people and thats why i question you right back
just like DB as well i know everyone on here has football knowledge but when you pick at little things and focus on them from a thread instead of the big picture then get all bent out of shape when u call someone out which you constantly do and then get called out your self who really needs to get off there pedistal?
i will argue all day and say the same things on here over and over agian until the bills change it up and win
enough said

Dr. Lecter
09-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Part of the reason we attacked that point was that was the main one we disagreed with you on.

The other stuff not as much.

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Part of the reason we attacked that point was that was the main one we disagreed with you on.

The other stuff not as much.
Go Bills!!

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2009, 08:43 PM

Talk about killing two birds with one stone. :pray:

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Never said what i played
feel free to find out how i can play thou anytime ur ready

If you play as good as you spell, and grammarize, I'm sure you were stellar. :eyeroll:

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
drink milk moron

Seriously? That's your answer? Is that what they told you when you "played" college ball, Rudy? Did you all sit around and drink galons of milk and eat chalk? I can't believe someone that insinuates NFL players should drink more milk to prevent breaking bones called me a moron. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Nighthawk
09-30-2009, 09:09 PM
There is no proving that the injuries would or would not be different with a different HC in here or different management, but there has got to be more to it then just "bad luck". I don't know what the correlation is, but I'm not naive enough to think that this is just a coincidence.

Nighthawk
09-30-2009, 09:12 PM
For the record, this thread is another example of how some on this board take a gang mentality and start beating on a poster. It does get old and I'm not saying that them disagreeing is wrong, but the way it is gone about is just wrong. Whatever happened to people just *****ing to each other without the others in the gang joining in??? I'm just stating an observation.

bigbub2352
10-01-2009, 09:43 AM
For the record, this thread is another example of how some on this board take a gang mentality and start beating on a poster. It does get old and I'm not saying that them disagreeing is wrong, but the way it is gone about is just wrong. Whatever happened to people just *****ing to each other without the others in the gang joining in??? I'm just stating an observation.
Dont worry Nighthawk i can take it LOL
im just stating the obvious here we are going into the game with Jonathan Scott at LT and Kirk Chambers at RT and our panic signing of Meredith looks real nice now doesnt it?
i guess i had no reason to start this thread thou?

bigbub2352
10-01-2009, 09:44 AM
If you play as good as you spell, and grammarize, I'm sure you were stellar. :eyeroll:

seriously dude i got nothing for you
have a nice day

bigbub2352
10-01-2009, 09:46 AM
There is no proving that the injuries would or would not be different with a different HC in here or different management, but there has got to be more to it then just "bad luck". I don't know what the correlation is, but I'm not naive enough to think that this is just a coincidence.
Also the funny part is that those posters chose to only talk about injuries my thread is about depth and mismanagement of the roster and how bad the moves we make and do effect our team when the injuries hit
i started this exact thread 3 years in a row and guess what we have depth issues every year
but again i guess i had no point LOL

dannyek71
10-01-2009, 11:02 AM
How does a lack of conditioning lead to 2 broken forearms? Does POZ look out of shape?

How is Donte's thumb caused by a lack of training?

I blame DJ for MANY of things, injuries is not one of them.

Typ0
10-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Couple responses to things I read here. First, conditioning is a significant factor in ALL injuries including broken bones. No, it doesn't strenghten the bones but fatigue weakens your entire body and you put yourself more at risk when you are fatigued of doing things where these injuries happen. The same thing can be said about any place of employment.

OK, that being said, I didn't really think we had an injury problem. Why are people saying that? All teams suffer injuries and good teams overcome them.

bigbub2352
10-01-2009, 11:38 AM
for the like 10th time
this is about depth and mismangement, a few posters chose to talk about injuries and started argueing with me about it
WGR55 had there roundtable last night at around 5pm it included Paul hamilton Schop and the BullDog Sully Howard Simon and jermey white
one of there biggest topics of conversations was the frequent injury plagued teams that have followed DJ around the league
they repeadtly commented on how soft training camp was and that is a major reason these guys get dinged up so fast also not preparing them for a 16 game schedule of hitting was also brought up
just adds to what i wrote earlier in this thread that your body has to get used to hitting and the shock u receive when you do get hit and if not properly conditioned you are more likely to get banged up
it is a THEORY folks i have no scientific data or proof r links to back my statement up but i will tell you this 18 19 17 guys on IR every year and the same guys going down with injuries all the time like whitner Poz Butler McCargo Denney u got to wonder what is going on?
maybe the strength and conditioning coachs are not properly preparing them all has been said about Rusty Jones leaving as well
again just a THEORY

GreedoII
10-01-2009, 01:42 PM
This thread won't die.....