Annual Mismanagement of Practice Squad and Depth Plagues Bills Yet again Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Annual Mismanagement of Practice Squad and Depth Plagues Bills Yet again Thread!

Here it is again
    PLease feel free to check my history every year since Skeletor has been the coach here i write this thread only to here people tell me how irrelevant it is?

So he we are anothe injury plauged season under DJ and his pussy training camp with helmets and shorts and walk thrus nearly every day and were does it leave the team?
    IR players out for 6-8 weeks and we got guys that are not capable of playing real positions on the roster taking up space form developing younger players who could play STs and develop there positions for the future in the mean time providing quality depth behind the starters

explain why we have 9 WRs under contract?Hardy(PUP) Hawthore Huggins Reed TO evans Parrish Jenkins Johnson
    when we are short at LB DLine and OLine?

Explain why we would sign someone else's project Tackle when we needed depth yesterday at OT

Explain to me why we have Jenkins Mcyntire, Corto, Wendling on the team?

Buggs really?
    no vets out there this offseason worth a shot as a backup what was wrong with pat thomas other than he was hurt?
    Florence was hurt he didnt get cut in favor of Lydell Seargent or Cary Harris?
    explain why we cut Kirk Chambers again?? exaplin why a cast off of an 0-16 team suddenly is a stater over him?

the lack of depth and injuries on this team is alarming in two ways how regular it has happened under Skeletor's watch and how badly we have brought in and kept useless players on our roster for the sake of STs when our O and D cant get the job done

How is Corey Mace and Felton Huggins still here when they were not good enough to make 2 back to back 7-9 teams yet take up spots as useless players on the PS
    How does CJ hawthorne make the PS he sucked in the preseason and dont we have him in Parrish and Reed already?

No Pass Rushers on the PS that wouldnt help
    about the only thing i seen us do well is sign Marcus Freeman at least he is intrgueing enough to be a prospect way to go guys

People mite not think so but this is a HUUUUGGGE problem for the Bills and has been since Skeletor signed up 3 years ago
    Maybe should look into a different strength and conditioning coach as well hmmmmm....
    Last edited by bigbub2352; 09-30-2009, 08:58 AM.
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Annual Mismanagement of Practice Squad and Depth Plagues Bills Yet again Thread!

Because strength and conditioning means your bones are less likely to break. Sure.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

Re: Annual Mismanagement of Practice Squad and Depth Plagues Bills Yet again Thread!

So let me get this straight...we are supposed to pay for big ticket free agents and sign quality depth players too? And do it without going over the salary cap? And sign players who don't get injured? You're wasting your life here, my friend. You should be in an NFL front office.

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
        So let me get this straight...we are supposed to pay for big ticket free agents and sign quality depth players too? And do it without going over the salary cap? And sign players who don't get injured? You're wasting your life here, my friend. You should be in an NFL front office.

PTR
        uuummmm what?
        the thread is about our lack of depth and how horrible job at managing the players we have what are you even talking about?
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
          Because strength and conditioning means your bones are less likely to break. Sure.
          wow
          i really dont understand at all were some of you posters come from
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

We come from a place called reality. Where we understand that the bulk of the injuries the Bills are suffering have ZERO to do with conditioning.
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
              We come from a place called reality. Where we understand that the bulk of the injuries the Bills are suffering have ZERO to do with conditioning.
              so just bad luck then?
              18 on IR DJ first yr here
              17IR last yr
              nothing to do with his philophies?
              we are just cursed?
              or they should just drink more milk?
              Last edited by bigbub2352; 09-30-2009, 09:52 AM.
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

From a medical/scientific point- how does conditioning make one less likely to break a bone?
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Personally, I think the Bills have gotten more from former PS squad players (Peters, Jackson, Bell) than most other teams have.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    Personally, I think the Bills have gotten more from former PS squad players (Peters, Jackson, Bell) than most other teams have.
                    Bell wasnt a practice squad player
                    Jackson i will give you
                    Peters got good enough to not be paid here so he doesnt count lol
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

i think the injuries happen primarily on the defensive side of the ball. and i think that's happening because we do nothing on offense and they take more snaps. if we had a balanced team we'd have less defensive injuries.

LB depth and DL depth is an issue. but going into this year, we had no one on the line. and so far, it seems like they nailed the middle three guys. and they are young and they are with us for a while. so good job there. they are going to need a similar draft for D next year and they are going to have to stop getting DB's. Even with the injuries, i feel ok with 7th round langster going in there.

i have no faith in any of the LB's including the starters. Poz is the best and he can't stay healthy. Mitchell can blitz, but his coverage is awful. Schobel is having a great year, but he's getting older...and it's still early in the seaon. if he gets injured again, do we really have anyone?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        From a medical/scientific point- how does conditioning make one less likely to break a bone?
                        You run a soft camp and coddle players that have little injurys and dont properly prepare your team to hit and be hit you run into rashs of huge injury bugs
                        this has not consitently happened under our new strength andconditionsing staff and DJ's run teams?
                        17 on IR
                        18 on IR
                        no coinsidence?
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

can we please ban this moron. Please.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            i think the injuries happen primarily on the defensive side of the ball. and i think that's happening because we do nothing on offense and they take more snaps. if we had a balanced team we'd have less defensive injuries.

LB depth and DL depth is an issue. but going into this year, we had no one on the line. and so far, it seems like they nailed the middle three guys. and they are young and they are with us for a while. so good job there. they are going to need a similar draft for D next year and they are going to have to stop getting DB's. Even with the injuries, i feel ok with 7th round langster going in there.

i have no faith in any of the LB's including the starters. Poz is the best and he can't stay healthy. Mitchell can blitz, but his coverage is awful. Schobel is having a great year, but he's getting older...and it's still early in the seaon. if he gets injured again, do we really have anyone?
                            WOW someone gets the thread
                            Trap you are becoming my favorite poster on here bro u understand the game and were educated fans are coming from
                            nice post
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

HOW THE **** CAN YOU PREVENT BROKEN BONES?

Comment

Working...
                              X