PDA

View Full Version : Hey since all you guys are jumping off the wagon

The Juice Is Loose
09-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Can you sell me some tickets cheap? I refuse to sit on the visitor side, but I want to go rally my team by blowing out my voice box on a weekly basis. My cousin, every time he wears a jersey to a game that player has a great game. He wore Lynch vs. Cincy, Evans vs. San Diego, and Edwards vs. Tampa.

I'll make him wear Edwards every week.

Sell me those seats!

Philagape
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
what wagon?

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
so that's how the real fans do it...they don't buy season tickets, they just wait til the team blows and hope to get discounted tickets.

yordad
09-30-2009, 10:02 AM
No one is jumping off the wagon (unless you are going to AGAIN). And for someone who talks trash on people who say they are going to stop buying seasons, I would have thought you had them already.

justasportsfan
09-30-2009, 10:30 AM
there's this guy who quit during preseason. Maybe he'll sell you his tickets.

DMBcrew36
09-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Can you sell me some tickets cheap? I refuse to sit on the visitor side, but I want to go rally my team by blowing out my voice box on a weekly basis. My cousin, every time he wears a jersey to a game that player has a great game. He wore Lynch vs. Cincy, Evans vs. San Diego, and Edwards vs. Tampa.

I'll make him wear Edwards every week.

Sell me those seats!

LOL. From the guy who made a thread to announce he was 'jumping off the wagon' before the season started.

Everyone may be disgruntled and disgusted right now, but no one is jumping off the wagon around here.

The King
09-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Its Wednesday and the sky is falling, back off.

THATHURMANATOR
09-30-2009, 11:14 AM
I will be at the Browns game just as I always am.

Nighthawk
09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Ha, ha...JIL, the psych ward is that way>>>>>>>

DMBcrew36
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Ha, ha...JIL, the psych ward is that way>>>>>>>

Yeah, I don't know if anyone would want to sell him tickets, anyway... he probably wouldn't pay :snicker:

ddaryl
09-30-2009, 12:31 PM
this is definitely becoming comical. how long can he stick to his guns before reality bi-tch slaps him around like a rag doll

BillsWin
09-30-2009, 12:44 PM
hypocrite.

hammerbillsfan
09-30-2009, 12:46 PM
we don't need "so called" fans like you at the game, take a hike

The Juice Is Loose
09-30-2009, 01:14 PM
lol man can't live down one post? i've written about 100 since then.

i agreed with most of you on stuff and i was disgusted after that pittsburgh game.

whatever don't sell me tickets. fyi the reason i don't buy season tickets is because i live in rochester, and i did it one year, its just too much trouble to go all the way to buffalo when i have a gigantic hd tv in my house.

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 01:23 PM
juice, i live in new york city. i have season tickets. Jan lives in North CArolina, he goes to all the games. if i lived in rochester, i'd be at the 4pm games this year. excuses.

don137
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Most of the real negative posters don't have season tickets anyways.

Mudflap1
09-30-2009, 02:02 PM
I think it's funny that Juice likes to bad mouth all of the fans, then he comes groveling back for good tickets with a somewhat condescending thread... but the tickets must be up to his lofty standards (home team side, etc.). Would you like a little pillow put on the seat to keep your butt warm? How about one of the Zoners bring you your food and drinks personally to your seat so you don't have to be inconvenienced by getting up?

What a wanker.

DMBcrew36
09-30-2009, 02:28 PM
juice, i live in new york city. i have season tickets. Jan lives in North CArolina, he goes to all the games. if i lived in rochester, i'd be at the 4pm games this year. excuses.

I live in Buffalo. I don't have seasons - I should, but I don't. My friends are all poor bums who apparently have better things to spend their money on or don't care as much as I do. I always make it to a couple games, though. I kindof enjoy watching it at home because then I don't have to worry about getting a DWI because I know I'll drink a ton, and I always end up having to drive. I also enjoy watching NFL Sunday ticket on my big flat screen with surround sound, growlers of heady microbrew, easy grill access, and the ability to run to the men's room in 60 seconds flat.

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 02:49 PM
DMBcrew. what are you going to do next year when the bills games get blacked out? i assume the bills will try another marketing scheme, but i hve the sense buffalonians aren't going to bite. We need a real coach and a real front office.

I think those changes alone can pull in results within the year.