PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
09-30-2009, 10:16 AM
This week's article from Kevin Shenoy:

There it is. Finally a game that reminds us of that putrid 2-8 run last year.

Did you see this game and realize in the great words of Eddie Vedder, “everything’s changed…absolutely nothing’s changed.” Players come and go, coordinators get fired the week before the season, yet nothing changed. Jauron is still there clapping and giving a press conference that could have been given any other time during his 29 losses with the Bills.

The Bills needed one play to win that game. One! And we didn’t get it. Usually opposing coaches talk about playing on the road and taking the crowd out of it early. But they never say that when they head to the Ralph because they know our coach will take the crowd out of it. No matter how badly you want to cheer and go crazy, Jauron and his stooges dial up a low octane, watered down football game that makes you want to cry in the fetal position.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/09/30/one_fans_view_crying_in_the_fetal_position.php)

shelby
09-30-2009, 02:22 PM
everyone boo’d the decision to punt. Then as the game wore on after that, from the cheap check downs to the worm burning snaps, there was a sarcastic tone from the boo-birds. They sarcastically cheered the low snaps and the 4th and 23 decision. I enjoyed that for the comedic value. However, I think sarcasm is too complex an idea for the front office. We need to just chant “you’re gone Jauron” until they actually come down and fire him mid game. We need Russ to come down to the field and take the headset from Jauron the way a baseball manager takes the ball from the pitcher.

:roflmao:

Thanks Kevin for finding humor in a dismal loss!

Jan Reimers
09-30-2009, 04:21 PM
I loved Kevin's take on Roscoe. The guy is as sorry a player as I have ever seen.