PDA

View Full Version : If I Was TO, I Wouldn't Want To Be Here Anymore

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 02:34 PM
WTF, the media is dogging him out every chance they get just to get a story. Fans hitting him in the head with popcorn and worst of all he is hardly being implemented in the gameplan by are brilliant coaches and cowardly QB. He tries to stay quiet and he gets flack for that, but yet if he says two words they get twisted all around and misinterpreted. I agree with what Thurman Thomas said on his show. He needs to speak up and start complaining about not being used enough and the coaching staff has to get him as many touches as they can, rather it be an endaround or short hitch or whatever. That's the trouble with this team, everyone tries to be so politically correct and not say anything or rock the boat. They are all too pussy to speak their mind alittle, everyone just collecting a paycheck. Well, I will put money on it that TO won't resign with Buffalo. He's keeping his mouth shut also. He's collecting his 6 mill, and is out the door. He'll probably be playing with the Patsies next year and torching the **** out of our secondary. The media and our coaches make me sick to my stomach. Everytime I hear Jauron going um, um, um on the radio I want to smash that ****er against the wall. This should be a great time for us having TO. We should have been shredding secondaries with him right from the start of the season. We finally have a player who actually gives a **** and gets mad when he loses. The media should be encouraging good conduct from him at interviews instead of antagonizing him. My God, at least the guy is trying to do the right thing, they could cut him a break!
Sorry for the rant.:(

The King
09-30-2009, 02:40 PM
TO didnt want to be here in the first place.

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
WTF, the media is dogging him out every chance they get just to get a story. Fans hitting him in the head with popcorn and worst of all he is hardly being implemented in the gameplan by are brilliant coaches and cowardly QB. He tries to stay quiet and he gets flack for that, but yet if he says two words they get twisted all around and misinterpreted. I agree with what Thurman Thomas said on his show. He needs to speak up and start complaining about not being used enough and the coaching staff has to get him as many touches as they can, rather it be an endaround or short hitch or whatever. That's the trouble with this team, everyone tries to be so politically correct and not say anything or rock the boat. They are all too pussy to speak their mind alittle, everyone just collecting a paycheck. Well, I will put money on it that TO won't resign with Buffalo. He's keeping his mouth shut also. He's collecting his 6 mill, and is out the door. He'll probably be playing with the Patsies next year and torching the **** out of our secondary. The media and our coaches make me sick to my stomach. Everytime I hear Jauron going um, um, um on the radio I want to smash that ****er against the wall. This should be a great time for us having TO. We should have been shredding secondaries with him right from the start of the season. We finally have a player who actually gives a **** and gets mad when he loses. The media should be encouraging good conduct from him at interviews instead of antagonizing him. My God, at least the guy is trying to do the right thing, they could cut him a break!
Sorry for the rant.:(
I agree, this was like him doing community service for a year to help his image a little. But we might as well try and get the best out of him while he is here instead of the absolute worst. It's getting ****ing REDICULOUS already.:hang:

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 02:45 PM
The only ones that have treated him any good thus far are the fans, other than those *******s that threw the popcorn at him.

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 02:46 PM
TO has too much at stake to be the vocal guy on a team he's just visiting. Who can blame him? he doesn't want to get hurt on a bad team when the last contract will show up next year.

The King
09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
That's why I am kind of numb to this. TO is being the politically correct guy because he has to, its all about next season for TO.

Its like your kids behaving in front of the baby sitter because the parents just got home, but the entire time they were gone it was chaos.

IMO TO doesn't care about Buffalo or the Bills, to be honest its embarassing.

Hemlepp53
09-30-2009, 03:02 PM
That's why I am kind of numb to this. TO is being the politically correct guy because he has to, its all about next season for TO.

Its like your kids behaving in front of the baby sitter because the parents just got home, but the entire time they were gone it was chaos.

Man.. I hope your wrong. That would kill me. I have become acustom to seeing TO in a Bills Jersey (on Madded 2014 season Fran Mode). I hope we dont screw this up. It will be the first time in his career that he has been non productive and it isnt his fault.

Who would want to play here if thats the case for TO imagine a avg. WR with the choice to head to Buffalo or another city....

The King
09-30-2009, 03:05 PM
I hope I am wrong... but right now that's how I feel about the scenario

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 03:09 PM
i get the sense the bills offense can put up some big throws down in miami against their defense. peyton killed them in only a few plays. and he dunked short passes that went for long gains.

i think they are going to get him the WR's the ball. that's my hope at least. if they can make Miami throw, they'll win this game. if they get into a battle of wits with miami, they'll stuff their 1-2 running attack down our throats and just grind the clock out.

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 03:12 PM
I hope I am wrong... but right now that's how I feel about the scenario
I think you are pretty much in the ballpark Mike. This is just a stopoff point for TO. This situation and how everything is transpiring is truly an embarrassment and really highlights our fumbling, bumbling FO and coaching staff.

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 03:15 PM
i get the sense the bills offense can put up some big throws down in miami against their defense. peyton killed them in only a few plays. and he dunked short passes that went for long gains.

i think they are going to get him the WR's the ball. that's my hope at least. if they can make Miami throw, they'll win this game. if they get into a battle of wits with miami, they'll stuff their 1-2 running attack down our throats and just grind the clock out.
They will put a safety over top on Evans and TO and you can bank on it that Edwards won't even look at them the whole game. That's his MO. DCs can count on his predictability and gameplan around that. He might throw one or two obligatory longballs and that will be it.

The King
09-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Maybe TO is the catalyst that brings all this to the surface and forces change. But that is just wishful thinking.

mchurchfie
09-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Maybe TO is the catalyst that brings all this to the surface and forces change. But that is just wishful thinking.
That's what I am thinking or hoping too. That's why I wish he would start speaking and shaking **** up alittle. I can't wait to hear what he really has to say about this team next year when he is playing for someone else.

ddaryl
09-30-2009, 03:26 PM

what more can you expect when your give a loser coach a contract extension and haven't sniffed the playoffs in 10 years.

Who else wants to come here. The only FA's who did come here were 2nd and 3rd tier FA's everyone else gave us the finger... and of course TO who had little to no choice

PECKERWOOD
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
No worries, he will not be resigning here anyways, hahah.

Meathead
09-30-2009, 04:30 PM
you have to throw the media equation out. if t.o were playing in bejing the media there would eggroll him, thats the reality hes created for himself and now hes the only one that can change that

the popcorn thing is total bull**** but it doesnt wipe out the generally outstanding fandom here

but i cant blame him much if hes frustrated on the field. hes created some of his own problems with at least two bad drops that could have added another hundred plus yards to his total, but he does have a beef, as we all do

evans, owens, reed, roscoe, fjack. zero pts. mind bottling

granted, entering the season teams were going to take evans and owens away, duh, and they did. against both the cheats and tb the bills offense modestly exploited that with short routes and screens. the offense didnt exactly hum in those games, and was especially weak on the intermediate routes, but still it was more than enough to win and was impressive considering how awful they looked in preseason

they established at least some solid passing competence and then most importantly, i thought they established the long ball with the two long strikes and one bare miss vs tb. that should have been invaluable at forcing the defense to conceed a little more in the short and middle routes

~150 passing, horrible 3rd down performance. zero points. any given sunday but cmon. now im supposed to believe that an average-ish defense on the road can severely limit every passing distance on the field?!?

its only one game but i still find that alarming. youre at home, you have the long bomb feather from just last week, your back is still a good running threat, and suddenly the n.o pass defense looks like the sb ravens

hopefully by the end of the season we will all be saying what a great job moobs has done, but right now that would not be my bet

cocamide
09-30-2009, 05:06 PM
TO has 6.5 million reasons to want to be in Buffalo.

BillsWin
09-30-2009, 05:20 PM
I am disgusted by the media's lack of professionalism. I am a member of the media, have a degree in broadcast journalism and conduct interviews and attend press conferences on a regular basis. The way espn and even some local sources have been questioning Owens and criticizing him goes beyond trying to get the story or report a conflict.

mybills
09-30-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm GLAD he's not talking crap to the media. That way they'll have to keep the spotlight on our crappy coaches. Does anyone know if Ralph watches ESPN, or NFLN? ;)

Tiburon1724
09-30-2009, 05:54 PM
If I were the GM or owner I'd get Dick and Trent together and tell them they will throw the ball to TO next game every play until he catches it. Then throw it to him at least once every possession. End of story. Single covered, double covered, triple covered, I don't care. Force them to include him and be successful so we don't scare any FA with talent away from ever coming here in the future.

JD
09-30-2009, 06:05 PM
I hope he stays more than a year, but if he doesn't.. I pray he opens his mouth about how ****ED this organization is. When that happens, no FA/Coaches will want to come here.. so that will force some changes I'm sure!

Ground Chuck
09-30-2009, 10:49 PM
He has to keep his mouth shut to get his next deal.

sdbillsfan2
10-01-2009, 12:04 AM
In some ways I really wish TO and a few others on this team WOULD go postal on the side lines. What we've been doing the last few years aren't getting us any closer to a super bowl or even a f'n wild card spot. Some body has to step up on the team and tell it like it is. Unfortunately, I think job security and a pay check are holding some of these guys from speaking up. They can't be any happier then we are . I know more then a few of them have some pride!