PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Scott high ankle sprain...

sauce
09-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Mother ****er.....Bills have zero starting saftey's

The secondary is going to be McGee Florence Byrd and Wilson...The Bills are so thin at S Nic Harris took reps at Saftey

This city is

C

U

R

S

E

D

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/0...-ankle-sprain/ (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/30/scotts-injury-a-high-ankle-sprain/)

Scott’s injury a high ankle sprain
Chris Brown
Posted September 30th, 2009
Tags: Bryan Scott, George Wilson
Dick Jauron was asked about the nature of Bryan Scott’s ankle sprain, and he used the dreaded term no player wants to hear.

“They’re calling it more like a high ankle than anything else,” said Jauron of Scott’s injured ankle.

High ankle sprains typically are more difficult to come back from than a routine ankle sprain. We’ll know more as to just how serious the injury is on Friday when player status is listed for injured players concerning this weekend’s game.

If Scott can’t play this weekend, George Wilson will start in his place.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

sauce
09-30-2009, 03:24 PM
Wow twenty mintues and only one view on this thread...

I guess posters are more concerned on the psychological status of TO

Do you know the Bills are one injury away from John Wendling seeing the field

ddaryl
09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I think everyone is numb at this point

Thurmal
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM

Yeah it's scary but, does it really matter? Our offense has struggled to score 20 pts. for years now, it really doesn't matter if a team drops 24 or 50 on the Bills at this point.

madness
09-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Yeah it's scary but, does it really matter? Our offense has struggled to score 20 pts. for years now, it really doesn't matter if a team drops 24 or 50 on the Bills at this point.

or 21... or 17... or 14... heck maybe even 10

bigbub2352
09-30-2009, 03:53 PM
wrote a thread and was bashed about this very topic today
mismangement of the roster and depth issues
Scott down and Whitner down hurts our secondary alot

madness
09-30-2009, 03:55 PM

Honestly, not many teams would recover immediately from losing two starters at the same position.

Pinkerton Security
09-30-2009, 04:17 PM

thats because your thread was ridonculous. you simply cannot prepare players to not get hurt, plain and simple, and we also have decent depth at most positions (OL is obviously not one of them). Name me a team who never has players hurt, and then also name me a team that has backups that should be starters. It just doesnt work that way.

Pinkerton Security
09-30-2009, 04:24 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/pup

fyi, look at all the guys on IR from all the teams...the Pats have 7 guys on IR, Saints have 9...

HHURRICANE
09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
thats because your thread was ridonculous. you simply cannot prepare players to not get hurt, plain and simple, and we also have decent depth at most positions (OL is obviously not one of them). Name me a team who never has players hurt, and then also name me a team that has backups that should be starters. It just doesnt work that way.

Staying healthy is part of winning. Bigbub's point was that this team has mismanged it's roster. Not hard to argue with that point and the fact that we have a higher than normal amount of injuries the last few years exasperates the problem.

mybills
09-30-2009, 06:16 PM

Sorry, I just saw it now.

Scumbag College
09-30-2009, 06:22 PM
How the hell do you draft half a dozen DBs a year and still be paper thin at CB and safety?