PDA

View Full Version : Got an interview with former Bill Ross Tucker

T-Long
09-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Landed an interview with him and want to use the top questions you guys have. The main basis for the interview is to get his take on his time with the Bills, where the Bills are now as a team, and where he sees us in the future. Obviously questions will include his thoughts on Dick Jauron, keeping the team in Buffalo, etc. Let me know what else you guys may want answered. It will then be posted on Buffalo Sports Daily (buffalosportsdaily.com) and NFL Blog Blitz (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/)

mybills
09-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Ask him if McGee regrets extending his contract, or if he's hearing any regrets at all.

Scumbag College
09-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Ask him to play tackle on Sunday for the Bills.

Meathead
09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
ur just trying to whore ur career here

Thurmal
09-30-2009, 06:52 PM
I heard him on local radio briefly describing how all the vets on the team were FURIOUS that Bledsoe was cut in favor of Losman. Like, guys were talking about not even showing up for OTA's b/c they figured the season was already over. You should ask him to elaborate on this.

Or you could ask him about the rumors that Buffalo cut him b/c of a supposed feud with Mularkey.

DraftBoy
09-30-2009, 07:36 PM
In a serious question:

Ask him about his personal faith in both Dick Jauron and the FO the Bills currently have installed? Does he think its the kind of leadership that can get us to the playoffs or does he think a change may be necessary?

Yasgur's Farm
09-30-2009, 07:48 PM
It still seems odd to me that he was released by the Bills... He was an up and coming interior guy at the time.