PDA

View Full Version : Owens goes on inoffensive in answering questions

Syderick
09-30-2009, 09:01 PM
How Owens reacted to the press:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090930/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_bills_owens

DMBcrew36
09-30-2009, 09:28 PM
The media, specifically Buffalo media, needs to get off his nuts over Sunday's post-game presser. They should've never been on his nuts to begin with. OBVIOUSLY he was going to be pissed after the game, and here they are trying to incense him more! I would've been furious after the Saints game and I would've been in no mood to talk either. I would've been the same way.

He was much more calm, cool, and collected today, which is expected. I know after the Saints game I was furious for hours and it wasn't until the next morning that I was over it. Terrell just needed time to digest everything and do the same.

Joe Fo Sho
09-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Why does everyone have to get so friggin BORING when they come to Buffalo???

PECKERWOOD
09-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Why does everyone have to get so friggin BORING when they come to Buffalo???

Are you hoping for the **** fit, Joe?

Joe Fo Sho
09-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Are you hoping for the **** fit, Joe?

More than anything in the World! It seems like this team has just accepted mediocrity for 4 years now. We lose heart breakers, and Jauron shakes the opponents hands and has a monotone presser. **** that, I'm sick of it. The biggest reason I was excited for the TO signing was for his blowups. At least he shows that he wants to win.

Would you be upset if you were Terrell Owens right now? I sure as hell would be...

SeatownBillsFan21
09-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Well said TO your growing up a bit keep working hard and stay positive and it will come and if not oh well you can only do you and no one else.

PECKERWOOD
09-30-2009, 09:48 PM
More than anything in the World! It seems like this team has just accepted mediocrity for 4 years now. We lose heart breakers, and Jauron shakes the opponents hands and has a monotone presser. **** that, I'm sick of it. The biggest reason I was excited for the TO signing was for his blowups. At least he shows that he wants to win.

Would you be upset if you were Terrell Owens right now? I sure as hell would be...

No ****, I was hoping TO would do the same and expose Jauron for the pussy that he is.

Joe Fo Sho
09-30-2009, 10:35 PM
No ****, I was hoping TO would do the same and expose Jauron for the pussy that he is.

Christ, I mean somebody has to soon, right??? It can't go on like this forever...

PECKERWOOD
09-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Christ, I mean somebody has to soon, right??? It can't go on like this forever...

It's not like Ralph is going to hold Dicky accountable, atleast TO may force him into making sound game day decisions. :lol: