PDA

View Full Version : You guys have officially depressed me

The Juice Is Loose
10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Yeah, the Bills are 1-2 like a zillion other teams.

That Tennessee team I got laughed at for compairing to Buffalo in the preseason is 0-3 by the way.

But man, with 2 losses to teams that are 5-1 and were preseason favorites to come out of the gate hot, you guys sure do think the season is over.

Its depressing. But if its so bad why do you sit on here, all day, every day, and complain about it?

Seriously? HH has at least 200 posts a week *****ing about the Bills.

Its rediculous.

Come here to talk about football. The season isn't over and only an ass would think so.

Will we make the playoffs? Who knows. But we aren't eliminated yet, so stop acting like it!

trapezeus
10-01-2009, 10:05 AM
mission accomplished.

yet, injuries, not closing out games, not being particularly aggressive on offense, not being bold to attempt to win a close game, all still seem to be the hallmarks of the last 3 years of bills football.

We like talking about all the problems plaguing this team in hopes that they'll get solved.

I think for the most part, we are realizing that this team has talent in areas, and if DJ is getting something out them, imagine what a capable coach would do.

I just want to go to the playoffs. i think it's a fairly low bar to set for the team...yet like kids who refuse to do their homework, they refuse to comply.

DMBcrew36
10-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Its rediculous.

Come here to talk about football. The season isn't over and only an ass would think so.

We are talking football. Just because you don't like or don't agree with what some of us have to say, doesn't mean we aren't talking football.

BillsWin
10-01-2009, 11:25 AM
go bills... :drunks:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Are we only allowed to say good thing about the team?

RockStar36
10-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Have you only been watching the Bills for the past season or two?

The only reason this team started out 4-0 last season was an easy schedule. Instead of improving this offseason, they signed Terrell Owens to boost ticket sales. It's the same team, harder schedule = worse result.

Yeah, they are 1-2. The one win came against one of the 2 worst teams in the league.

If it's depressing, leave. It's simple.

Dr. Lecter
10-01-2009, 11:34 AM
What is depressing is watching Jauron punt on 4th and 1 from the 29 with seven minutes left and the team down by two scores.

What is depressing is watching the Bills offense score no points against a very average defense in a home game.

What is depressing is watching the Bills choke and **** the bed once again in a nationally televised Monday Night game that they should have won over a team they have not beat in a very long time.

What is depressing is watching our QB throw the ball 5 yards downfield instead of throwing it to a future HoF receiver and one the faster receivers in the NFL.

What is depressing is seeing a multitude of injures to DBs and TEs.

I could go on, but I think my point is clear.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
So now we have to worry about your feelings when we post? Good joke. You need to realize that when people constantly post about the positives and how sunny days are ahead when the team keeps losing, the poster loses all credibility. HH does not only post negative comments, you should try reading them once in a while. In my opinion, he's fairly unbiased, although he did become a pats fan, rightN

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Oh, and if we beat those teams, they'd be a combined 3-3. What's your point?

RockStar36
10-01-2009, 11:50 AM
What is depressing is watching Jauron punt on 4th and 1 from the 29 with seven minutes left and the team down by two scores.

What is depressing is watching the Bills offense score no points against a very average defense in a home game.

What is depressing is watching the Bills choke and **** the bed once again in a nationally televised Monday Night game that they should have won over a team they have not beat in a very long time.

What is depressing is watching our QB throw the ball 5 yards downfield instead of throwing it to a future HoF receiver and one the faster receivers in the NFL.

What is depressing is seeing a multitude of injures to DBs and TEs.

I could go on, but I think my point is clear.

You forgot an entire decade without postseason play and the decision to keep Jauron after three straight 7-9 seasons.

justasportsfan
10-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Give him a break. We were once homers. TJIL is still breastfeeding .

sdbillsfan2
10-01-2009, 11:55 AM
"You guys have officially depressed me"

Tell it to Dr Phil ! :coocoo:

The Juice Is Loose
10-01-2009, 12:04 PM
i mean is there really no hope?

RockStar36
10-01-2009, 12:07 PM
i mean is there really no hope?

Not unless they play the Browns 12 more times this season.

Billz_fan
10-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Give him a break. We were once homers. TJIL is still breastfeeding .

I remember my homer days, at least during mine we had something to cheer about. Fergy, Cribbs, Butler, Smerlas, Haslett, and our own Zone member Jeff Nixon, Good Times !

BertSquirtgum
10-01-2009, 12:13 PM
i just bought tickets to the miami game. i don't think the season is over yet. i do however think the bills suck because they are a reflection of their ****ty coach.

BertSquirtgum
10-01-2009, 12:18 PM
i also forgot to say, that with scott and chambers starting at the tackle positions.......i think it's safe to say there is no hope for this season. even though trent sucks really bad, it's not going to matter when he's in a hospital having surgery from getting hit so hard.

Thurmal
10-01-2009, 12:24 PM
It's not just being 1-2. It's the fact that every Bills fan is already seeing the familiar signs:

Questionable (at best) playcalling? Check.

Heartbreaking losses? Check.

4th Quarter meltdowns? Check.

A rash of injuries? Check.

Lifeless coaching? Check.

Tons of penalties/mental errors? Check.

Impotent offense? Check.

Unreliable defense? Check.

It's just like every other year this decade. We won't be good enough to go to the playoffs, but not bad enough to get a high draft pick. Mediocrity AGAIN!

trapezeus
10-01-2009, 12:47 PM
mediocrity again? is that the cousin to "serenity now"

by the way i totally agree with your entire post.

STRONG_BAD
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Wins create a team's identity and the next 2 games are pretty winnable. I'm not ready to write this year off yet.

RockStar36
10-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Wins create a team's identity and the next 2 games are pretty winnable. I'm not ready to write this year off yet.

Exactly. Let them beat 2 "lesser" teams (I don't know if they can handle Miami) and then they get smoked by the real guys. It happens every year. Last season everyone got lucky that the easy teams were at the beginning and they started out 4-0. People wonder what went wrong last year, well nothing went wrong, the schedule just worked out to get the easy wins early. This year they are a little more spread out.

DynaPaul
10-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Because we are fans and we care. If we didn't care we would not be on this message board discussing the flaws in our team. We would be throwing our Bills gear in the closet and forgetting about them until they started winning again.

ddaryl
10-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Juicy ... you fail to understand that the diehard fans that have been posting here for years are very football knowledgeable, and they know how to dissect what they see in preseason and regular season

The traits we have seen in 2 losses and the 1 win mirror completley what we've seen for the last 3+ years of DJ ball.

The bottom line is we added a superstar WR so we have 2 WR studs that are looking lie duds.. no reason for that.

The bottom line is this team has not matched up well with any playoff team in the 3 years of DJ ball.

there are patterns and correlations going on, and no matter how many times you click your heals and wish for the Bills to be a playoff contender those very noticeable traits seen by a plethera of die hard Bills fans that post here are not going to magically dissapear

and yet every one of us watch every Sunday and every one of us wants to win... we just see the forest between the trees, and it upsets us so much our only release is to vent here.