PDA

View Full Version : Good News/Bad News on injury front.

patmoran2006
10-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Good News: Kyle Williams (groin) is back at practice today and barring a setback will be good to go on Sunday

Bad News: Demetrius Bell did not. His groin is not in good shape and he's almost certain (despite what an injury report will tell you later on) to miss Sunday's game.

Johnathan Scott will be starting at LT, and Chambers will play RT.

And Byrd/Wilson are going to start at safety. . Neither Scott nor Whitner have been ruled out, but trust me, they are not playing.. Of the two, Whitner is the one with a miracle of a chance.

patmoran2006
10-01-2009, 12:30 PM
To my knowledge, nobody has been released yet today.

But someone will be in order to make room for Lynch.

It's going to be Jenkins or McINtyre

Dr. Lecter
10-01-2009, 12:32 PM
At least the gameday inactive list will be an easy one:

Whitner, Scott, Poz, McKelvin, Bell, McCargo and one other who could be Nelson if he is still hurt. If not, I guess Omon, Ellis, Stupar or McIntyre sit.

Unless, of course, they sign a safety this week and ax McIntyre.

patmoran2006
10-01-2009, 12:34 PM
At least the gameday inactive list will be an easy one:

Whitner, Scott, Poz, McKelvin, Bell, McCargo and one other who could be Nelson if he is still hurt. If not, I guess Omon, Ellis, Stupar or McIntyre sit.

Unless, of course, they sign a safety this week and ax McIntyre.
well, we'll have to see who gets cut first in a while.

I was told on Monday it was going to be Jenkins.. However, from what i was told today McIntyre didnt take a single rep at practice yesterday.. I dont know if that means anything or not, but he isn't injured

trapezeus
10-01-2009, 12:45 PM
lot's of groin issues on the team....that is conditioning related. maybe not a Camp DJ issue, but they aren't conditioned properly if they are pulling things and numerous players are having the same thing.