PDA

View Full Version : who's going to win on sunday?

paladin warrior
10-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Bills or fishing breath

Raven or N.E

Ny Jet'S Or N.O

Bills win
Raven win
NO win

Vampire Baby
10-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Dolphins
Ravens
Saints

Dolphins win their first game of the season while picking up a game on everyone in the division.

Let's face it the Dolphins are more than due and are coming back home in a bad mood. They will put together their best game of the year defensively and shut down the Bills while putting up big numbers on the ground.

Dolphins 23 Bills 10

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Dolphins
Ravens
Saints

Dolphins win their first game of the season while picking up a game on everyone in the division.

Let's face it the Dolphins are more than due and are coming back home in a bad mood. They will put together their best game of the year defensively and shut down the Bills while putting up big numbers on the ground.

Dolphins 23 Bills 10

Phins are not more than due, in fact they arent due at all. They suck. We're going to beat them by 40+ because the Bills rule!!

Gameday in 2 days fellas lets friggin go!!!! Squish tha fish!!:squish:

Vampire Baby
10-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Phins are not more than due, in fact they arent due at all. They suck. We're going to beat them by 40+ because the Bills rule!!

:shake:Good luck with that!

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2009, 09:56 AM
:shake:Good luck with that!

luck is not needed in this case, but thanks!

psubills62
10-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Dolphins
Ravens
Saints

Dolphins 23 Bills 10

The Dolphins are due what? Why are they due? They lost their starting QB for the year. They aren't "due" anything. We're the ones that are due. Considering we've got all this talent on offense that really hasn't been used much, we're due an offensive explosion for sure.

Bills
Ravens
Saints

yordad
10-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Dolphins
Pats
NO
:ill:

justasportsfan
10-02-2009, 11:38 AM
SWEEP!!!!!!!

bills 27-7

Meathead
10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
please i am to be report on team which points scoring will be victorys more

DolphinFanInPeace
10-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Dolphins
Ravens
Saints

Chad Henne gets overlooked by your banged up secondary, and throws it deep a few times. Ronnie and Ricky combine for over 200 yards rushing (we are 3rd in rushing offense and defense) TO has a bounce back game, but not for the win. 31-21

Ravens have to good of an offense and defense, not like the fallen Patriots. They could win, but if Wes misses another game guarantee they lose.

Saints offense will be fired up at home, and Drew Brees puts up the first passing touchdown against the overated Jets. Rex Ryan ia a fat bastard..

justasportsfan
10-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Chad Henne gets overlooked by your banged up secondary, and throws it deep a few times. Ronnie and Ricky combine for over 200 yards rushing (we are 3rd in rushing offense and defense) TO has a bounce back game, but not for the win. 31-21

same can be said about bills. Fins will overlook our passing game and play the run to try and test whether Trent nuts have finally fallen.

Trent burns fins for 3 TD's and over 300 yards. Marshawn and Jackson runs for over 150 yards.

Billieve!!!

Vampire Baby
10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
The Dolphins are due what? Why are they due? They lost their starting QB for the year. They aren't "due" anything. We're the ones that are due. Considering we've got all this talent on offense that really hasn't been used much, we're due an offensive explosion for sure.

Bills
Ravens
Saints

The Dolphins are due to have something good go their way and win a football game. In the Colts game Ginn dropped a pass in the endzone with 40 seconds left that could have sealed the deal. Last week on the first drive against the Chargers they drove 95 yards only to have Ronnie Brown fumble into the endzone for a touchback. Losing CP is another example of how bad things have been this season thus far.

Their backs are against the wall and it is at home. Expect the Fins to give the Bills the business on Sunday.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Expect the Fins to give the Bills the business on Sunday.

No, we already do know the Phins, with the :limp: unis and all, will try to "give the Bills the business", but I suspect our hetero team will not like it and beat the crap out of the stupid Phins.

DolphinFanInPeace
10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
same can be said about bills. Fins will overlook our passing game and play the run to try and test whether Trent nuts have finally fallen.

Trent burns fins for 3 TD's and over 300 yards. Marshawn and Jackson runs for over 150 yards.

Billieve!!!
Well, I did just trade for TO in my fantasy league, so as long as those 3 TDs go to him, and the Dolphins still win that would be cool...

Oh and by the way, it was:
Bernard Berrian and Larry Johnson for TO.

So hopefully he can get it going.

Pinkerton Security
10-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Well, I did just trade for TO in my fantasy league, so as long as those 3 TDs go to him, and the Dolphins still win that would be cool...

Oh and by the way, it was:
Bernard Berrian and Larry Johnson for TO.

So hopefully he can get it going.

im a bills fan and i would never make that trade lol

DolphinFanInPeace
10-02-2009, 10:53 PM
im a bills fan and i would never make that trade lol
So you wouldn't give pennies for a player that is bound to get back on track?

Larry Johnson is getting phased out of the offense in KC, so it turns into basically TO for Bernard Berrian. BB gets lost in the shuffle with Old Man River throwing it in Minnesota, and they will run the ball a lot more anyways.

I think TO will bounce back starting this week and not look back. Dick already said that he's gonna try to get him the ball more.

BillsWin
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Bills, Ravens and Saints. Count it.

The Juice Is Loose
10-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Bills Ravens Saints.

If we lose to a QB in his first start I'll be very upset.

We did a good job on Brees for 3 quarters. I think at the least we'll sustain a few extra drives this week and keep the defense off the field a little. I assume it's gonna be hot out.

God we better get TO going. Let's just get the whole team going.

Saints win. Jets wont stop them.

Ravens win. They're healthy and impressive. New England is not.

The Bills can be in 3rd but essentially tied for 2nd after this week!

Jets 3-1
Pats 2-2
Bills 2-2
Phins 0-4

And we rebreak the ice on these division games!

Typ0
10-03-2009, 11:13 AM
They could just put an anthill at center field and it would stop our offense.

Dolphins
Ravens
Saints

Dolphins 23 Bills 10

mybills
10-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Bills NE Jets

paladin warrior
10-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Bills NE JetsWHAT!!! U pick NE. I though u hate NE

Luisito23
10-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Bills or fishing breath

Raven or N.E

Ny Jet'S Or N.O

Bills win
Raven win
NO win

Bills, NO, and Baltimore. :boom:

mybills
10-03-2009, 08:13 PM
WHAT!!! U pick NE. I though u hate NE
I do hate them with a passion. I just think it's time for NO to get knocked down a peg. :idunno:

edit my bad, I mixed them up. ok, I pick Baltimore. :couch:

Vampire Baby
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM

Dolphins suck huh? Beat us by 40 huh?

Sorry man. I told you the Dolphins were due to put together a good game and that is exactly what they did against the Bills. Miami has played pretty well in their 3 losses and I was expecting a win on Sunday against the Bills. I really didn't expect the Fins to steamroll you the way they did.

Better luck next time guys.

Pinkerton Security
10-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Dolphins suck huh? Beat us by 40 huh?

Sorry man. I told you the Dolphins were due to put together a good game and that is exactly what they did against the Bills. Miami has played pretty well in their 3 losses and I was expecting a win on Sunday against the Bills. I really didn't expect the Fins to steamroll you the way they did.

Better luck next time guys.

really? you're a piece of sh**

Vampire Baby
10-05-2009, 12:08 PM
really? you're a piece of sh**

No reason to be like that. I was just replying to the post where you said the Dolphins suck. We played a great game and it wasn't your day. That doesn't mean you won't get us next time.

No reason to be mad at me. I was only pointing out that the Fins put together a complete game yesterday.

Pinkerton Security
10-05-2009, 12:16 PM
No reason to be like that. I was just replying to the post where you said the Dolphins suck. We played a great game and it wasn't your day. That doesn't mean you won't get us next time.

No reason to be mad at me. I was only pointing out that the Fins put together a complete game yesterday.

Yes i am mad at you, you douchebag. no need to gloat.

my original post as half in jest and i didnt actually expect to beat you by 40.

Vampire Baby
10-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Yes i am mad at you, you douchebag. no need to gloat.

my original post as half in jest and i didnt actually expect to beat you by 40.

You are mad at me and call me names when you were the one that said the Dolphins suck. I never said anything bad about the Bills yet you attack me for being happy that my team won and commenting on your brilliant post.

Just ridiculous.

Pinkerton Security
10-05-2009, 12:54 PM
You are mad at me and call me names when you were the one that said the Dolphins suck. I never said anything bad about the Bills yet you attack me for being happy that my team won and commenting on your brilliant post.

Just ridiculous.

its because my post was a joke, dude. get a life and comment on phins boards