• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Bring New Bills Fans To This Site

I'm doing my part at bb.com, I hope you all reach out and do the same.

The moderators on this site are second to none, I must give props to the staff at BZ.com. However, we need to add more people to this site. I hope you all feel the same way.

• TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bring New Bills Fans To This Site

I'd like to see some of the old come back.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      I'd like to see some of the old come back.
      I'm eager to see some new members join as well, there are many posters I enjoy at bb.com and I'm doing my best to recruit them to this unique environment full of tolerant admins, and for the most part I mean that. However, ALL or NONE is typically the wrong answer, but for the most part I like the staff here at BZ.com.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

BTW, if we can add some interesting and new revolutionary minds to this site, the old members that we all love will be on their way back to here.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Not too revolutionary... That shakes up the cliques too much. I've been here since 2006 and my opinions still don't have any weight....Hell I'll probably get negged for this post.

It sounds like a great idea, but new revolutionary ideas don't seem to work here. You are applauded for getting in line but denounced if your valid opinion doesn't match those who are 'royalty' on this site. Much like any communist nation.

We chase away any new forms of intellect, especially if they are not agreeable.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
            BTW, if we can add some interesting and new revolutionary minds to this site, the old members that we all love will be on their way back to here.
            They need to be unbanned first.

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
              http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=174778

I'm doing my part at bb.com, I hope you all reach out and do the same.

The moderators on this site are second to none, I must give props to the staff at BZ.com. However, we need to add more people to this site. I hope you all feel the same way.

I like the decorum here. BB.com has little to no realm moderation and allows way too much crap.

I like our TOS, and the people that were banned probably deserved it and unless they come back willing to observe the TOS, they should stay wherever they are.

Just my

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

BillsZone is where it's at for me. I spend all my time here.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                  Not too revolutionary... That shakes up the cliques too much. I've been here since 2006 and my opinions still don't have any weight....Hell I'll probably get negged for this post.

It sounds like a great idea, but new revolutionary ideas don't seem to work here. You are applauded for getting in line but denounced if your valid opinion doesn't match those who are 'royalty' on this site. Much like any communist nation.

Yes, ve vill crush all your souls in due time!

Comment

• northernbillfan
                    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    They need to be unbanned first.
                    There are only one or two folks on a permanant ban. Those that used to be here like EE and Phil chose to stay away, tho Phil still lurks here daily.
                    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

They killed your thread
                      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• T-Long
                        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                        • Sep 2003

There aren't any cliques here, for the most part, everyone here are just Bills fans from all over the world. The only clique I see here lately is you and TD.

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.
                        Last edited by T-Long; 10-03-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long
                          There aren't any cliques here, for the most part, everyone here are just Bills fans from all over the world. The only clique I see here lately is you and TD.

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.

Don't waste your time. His mind is made up. We have cliques, we all know it. Im just not sure exactly who they are or who the hell the royalty is exactly.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long

I've been trying to find right words to say how I feel about the bashing Pat is getting and this sums it up. Well said.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

What are you talking about? This site isn't run that way. Sounds like you have a heavy case of internet insecurity.

Comment

Working...
                              X