PDA

View Full Version : Bring New Bills Fans To This Site

PECKERWOOD
10-02-2009, 11:54 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=174778

I'm doing my part at bb.com, I hope you all reach out and do the same.

The moderators on this site are second to none, I must give props to the staff at BZ.com. However, we need to add more people to this site. I hope you all feel the same way.

:xtreme:

TacklingDummy
10-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I'd like to see some of the old come back.

PECKERWOOD
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I'd like to see some of the old come back.

I'm eager to see some new members join as well, there are many posters I enjoy at bb.com and I'm doing my best to recruit them to this unique environment full of tolerant admins, and for the most part I mean that. However, ALL or NONE is typically the wrong answer, but for the most part I like the staff here at BZ.com.

PECKERWOOD
10-03-2009, 12:01 AM
BTW, if we can add some interesting and new revolutionary minds to this site, the old members that we all love will be on their way back to here.

Buffalogic
10-03-2009, 04:04 AM
Not too revolutionary... That shakes up the cliques too much. I've been here since 2006 and my opinions still don't have any weight....Hell I'll probably get negged for this post.

It sounds like a great idea, but new revolutionary ideas don't seem to work here. You are applauded for getting in line but denounced if your valid opinion doesn't match those who are 'royalty' on this site. Much like any communist nation.

We chase away any new forms of intellect, especially if they are not agreeable.

TacklingDummy
10-03-2009, 06:34 AM
BTW, if we can add some interesting and new revolutionary minds to this site, the old members that we all love will be on their way back to here.They need to be unbanned first.

X-Era
10-03-2009, 07:27 AM

The moderators on this site are second to none, I must give props to the staff at BZ.com. However, we need to add more people to this site. I hope you all feel the same way.

I like the decorum here. BB.com has little to no realm moderation and allows way too much crap.

I like our TOS, and the people that were banned probably deserved it and unless they come back willing to observe the TOS, they should stay wherever they are.

Just my :2cents:

DynaPaul
10-03-2009, 07:50 AM
BillsZone is where it's at for me. I spend all my time here.

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Not too revolutionary... That shakes up the cliques too much. I've been here since 2006 and my opinions still don't have any weight....Hell I'll probably get negged for this post.

It sounds like a great idea, but new revolutionary ideas don't seem to work here. You are applauded for getting in line but denounced if your valid opinion doesn't match those who are 'royalty' on this site. Much like any communist nation.

We chase away any new forms of intellect, especially if they are not agreeable.Yes, ve vill crush all your souls in due time!

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/communist.gif

northernbillfan
10-03-2009, 08:21 AM
They need to be unbanned first.There are only one or two folks on a permanant ban. Those that used to be here like EE and Phil chose to stay away, tho Phil still lurks here daily.

northernbillfan
10-03-2009, 08:25 AM
They killed your thread

T-Long
10-03-2009, 09:42 AM

There aren't any cliques here, for the most part, everyone here are just Bills fans from all over the world. The only clique I see here lately is you and TD.

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.

DraftBoy
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
There aren't any cliques here, for the most part, everyone here are just Bills fans from all over the world. The only clique I see here lately is you and TD.

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.

Don't waste your time. His mind is made up. We have cliques, we all know it. Im just not sure exactly who they are or who the hell the royalty is exactly.

northernbillfan
10-03-2009, 10:43 AM

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.I've been trying to find right words to say how I feel about the bashing Pat is getting and this sums it up. Well said.

Typ0
10-03-2009, 11:09 AM
What are you talking about? This site isn't run that way. Sounds like you have a heavy case of internet insecurity.

northernbillfan
10-03-2009, 11:31 AM
What are you talking about? This site isn't run that way. Sounds like you have a heavy case of internet insecurity.Trend Micro gets rid of that for me.

patmoran2006
10-03-2009, 12:27 PM

BSD overage complaining aside, I still enjoy reading your posts

Novacane
10-03-2009, 02:23 PM
, tho Phil still lurks here daily.

Hi Phil :beers:

Buffalogic
10-03-2009, 02:53 PM

It's not about always being in agreement with people, it's how you bring it up is what your problem is. You can flat out disagree, but you and TD attack people for stating THEIR opinions. Seriously guys, you have way too much time on your hands to just sit here and ***** all the time about Pat. Pat landed an interview with Darryl Talley. Sal does stuff all the time that most of us here love to read/watch. So you are saying you would rather just have nobodys post their opinions all day, but to not let people in the business bring you legit stories and interviews? That makes absolutely no sense.Ha! That's part of your problem T-Long. Nobodys??? Yeah, I do want to read the opinions of these so called 'nobodys'. If I didn't I wouldn't have signed up on a message board.

Who the hell are you anyway?? Some guy who acts arrogantly because he uses his free time writing articles about the bills?? Easy, champ.

And a mod actually agreed with your statement lol what's wrong with you people??

T-Long
10-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Ha! That's part of your problem T-Long. Nobodys??? Yeah, I do want to read the opinions of these so called 'nobodys'. If I didn't I wouldn't have signed up on a message board.

Who the hell are you anyway?? Some guy who acts arrogantly because he uses his free time writing articles about the bills?? Easy, champ.

And a mod actually agreed with your statement lol what's wrong with you people??
Everyone on this board knows what I mean when I wrote nobodys. I am a NOBODY. I brought up Pat and Sal's name because they are both in the business and provide us with inside info (Like when Sal broke the T.O. story and Pat has an inside source within the organization.) What in the hell do you bring to the table? Nothin' but a bunch of whiney *****ing because Pat has stories on the Bills he wants to share. Billszone made an agreement with Buffalo Sports Daily. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Buffalogic
10-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Everyone on this board knows what I mean when I wrote nobodys. I am a NOBODY. I brought up Pat and Sal's name because they are both in the business and provide us with inside info (Like when Sal broke the T.O. story and Pat has an inside source within the organization.) What in the hell do you bring to the table? Nothin' but a bunch of whiney *****ing because Pat has stories on the Bills he wants to share. Billszone made an agreement with Buffalo Sports Daily. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.lol whatever. It's easy to peg what kind of guy you are, even through the internet. I have 600 other posts besides the Pat thread, so I bring a lot.

T-Long
10-03-2009, 11:24 PM
lol whatever. It's easy to peg what kind of guy you are, even through the internet. I have 600 other posts besides the Pat thread, so I bring a lot.
haha if you say so "champ".

BlackMetalNinja
10-04-2009, 08:14 AM
lol whatever. It's easy to peg what kind of guy you are, even through the internet. I have 600 other posts besides the Pat thread, so I bring a lot.If post count means something, than I must be one of the coolest guys in this joint!

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 08:17 AM

100% agree!!

YardRat
10-04-2009, 08:48 AM
You guys need to get a grip...Wagon posted his opinion and got some backlash for it...Whether you agree with it or, he has just as much right to do so as anybody else.

Maybe his approach wasn't viewed as the best manner by some, but then again look in the mirror...some of the responses could've been handled better also.

Some of you should do a little searching...it wasn't that long ago when pat was on the other end of the spectrum and some of the board was crying about his posts, requesting he be banned, etc. It's not like this is the first time he's been criticized for the amount of his posts or their content. Pat survived, Wagon will also. Let it go.

Finally, just out of curiosity and not to stir the pot, but did Pecker get prior approval from the staff before advertising for another website on this one?

Dude
10-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Where did he do that?

YardRat
10-04-2009, 10:08 AM
In the OP...or do other message boards links not count as advertising?

Dude
10-04-2009, 01:11 PM
It wasn't advertising another site.

I think you may be confusing BZ with another site regarding the policy on linking to other Bills sites.