• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills eager to snap skid in AFC East

Three weeks into the 2009 NFL season, the Bills are 1-2 and based on who they have played — playoff contending New England and New Orleans, and terrible Tampa Bay — that's right where they ought to be.
    Now take a look at the upcoming schedule, and there's a glimmer of hope for the forever floundering Bills.
    They are in south Florida today to take on AFC East bottom feeder Miami (0-3), and then next week Buffalo returns home to face what may be the NFL's worst team, Cleveland.
    For all the hand-wringing over the lack of a downfield passing game and the litany of things that went wrong in last week's loss to the Saints, the Bills have a chance to get on the positive side of .500 in the next two weeks if they take care of business.

• Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills eager to snap skid in AFC East

Hopefully not as eager as Dickey is...I don't think they could live through that excitement!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills eager to snap skid in AFC East

"Now take a look at the upcoming schedule, and there's a glimmer of hope"

There's more than a glimmer.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
      X