I'm really concerned that Trent is going to get hurt today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I'm really concerned that Trent is going to get hurt today.

I think it's ridiculous that we are going with Scott and Chambers. Say what you want about Walker but he was 10X better in pre-season than Chambers was.

You bring in Ownes to address an obvious weakness in our passing game and than decide to catapult a line that was designed for pass protection. Brilliant.

I really hate this FO.

This has "accident waiting to happen" written all over it. Than the FO can blame the injury bug for all of our woes.

So when Edwards gets hurt than I'll have to read all of the posts about him not staying healthy.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: I'm really concerned that Trent is going to get hurt today.

Listen man for the last time WALKER SUCKED!! You could of played better then that overpaid bum. I rather have F. Jackson play LT over Walker.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
      Listen man for the last time WALKER SUCKED!! You could of played better then that overpaid bum. I rather have F. Jackson play LT over Walker.
      At 1PM you might change your mind.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Game's at 4:00... quitcha*****in.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Guess you really did switch teams to the Pats cause they are on at 1 we the Bills are at 4

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

OMG the sky is falling as well!! Patti was right!!
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• realdealryan
              realdealrex
              • Nov 2005

Quick passing instead of deeper routes followed by slower checkdowns would help. Quick reads, mix in some slants, Lynch & Jackson in the backfield and motion one out.........

AVP needs to do his part since the FO hasn't given Trent the tools on the edge.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                I think it's ridiculous that we are going with Scott and Chambers. Say what you want about Walker but he was 10X better in pre-season than Chambers was.

You bring in Ownes to address an obvious weakness in our passing game and than decide to catapult a line that was designed for pass protection. Brilliant.

I really hate this FO.

This has "accident waiting to happen" written all over it. Than the FO can blame the injury bug for all of our woes.

So when Edwards gets hurt than I'll have to read all of the posts about him not staying healthy.
                Im worried as well. But we wont do anything about it... that's proven. We like our young guys and that's just the end of it.

It could cost us games, it could cost Trent the rest of the season, but its not like the Bills brass shouldn't have thought about this potential problem. They did, and are comfortable with the risk.

I'm not. But they are.

Its a legitimate point. But, whats the point? We cant change it, and they aren't going to.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by realdealryan
                  Quick passing instead of deeper routes followed by slower checkdowns would help. Quick reads, mix in some slants, Lynch & Jackson in the backfield and motion one out.........

AVP needs to do his part since the FO hasn't given Trent the tools on the edge.
                  Why we haven't used quick slants, I have no idea. Screens, slants, even quick posts. TO and Evans could make a living out of the short to intermediate routes. And then we can take shots down field when the defense stacks the line.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • May 2009

wouldn't be terrible if he did. then we could sign jeff garcia
                    Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-04-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
                      wouldn't be terrible if he did. then we could sign jeff garcia
                      we could have signed him before too. I don't see it happening he's too good a QB to play on this team.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

good point

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

It's nice to see Flacco playing so well. The Ravens have their guy for sure. Another guy whose too good to get cut and come play here...now if he was still sucking it up we might see him in blue and red next season.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

i'm just worried about injuries period. we already have enough of them and seem to pick up 2 very annoying injuries each week. so a Running back and Edwards would sound about right.

Comment

Working...
                            X