PDA

View Full Version : Of the 12 top threads on gameday

ServoBillieves
10-04-2009, 09:59 AM
It's fish day people, can we get some excitement on this board!?

"Oh let's get rid of Jauron, Trent needs to step up..." We know this, we've seen it a thousand times, but IT'S THE BILLS DOLPHINS GAME TODAY!! Screw if Jauron is going to get fired, that's for another time another place, right now every Bills fan should be thinking...

"Tuna or Mahi Mahi for dinner?"

LET'S GO BUFFALO, SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!

:squish:

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 10:05 AM
I hear ya, but it just isn't the same anymore. These games used to be played for the right for one of these teams to either win the division or go to the playoffs and that hasn't been in the cards for Buffalo in years, so the luster has worn off. I love your excitement, but when the chance of your team winning anything this year because of poor coaching is small, the excitement wanes.

YardRat
10-04-2009, 10:12 AM
It's tough to 'get up' for any game under these circumstances.

Then again, it's not as disappointing when they do lose.

mybills
10-04-2009, 10:14 AM
:gobills:

end of story!

Typ0
10-04-2009, 11:43 AM
one more than 50%. Not bad for a team that perennially sucks!

DraftBoy
10-04-2009, 12:07 PM
This rivalry has lost much of its luster.

Typ0
10-04-2009, 12:17 PM
There are no rivalries any more. We've had this conversation.

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2009, 12:27 PM
i hate the dolphins as much as the next guy but if the bills do lose. i won't be terribly upset because jauron will be that much closer to getting the boot. i do want them to win though. my love for the bills will always over power my hatred for jauron. Go Bills.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 01:25 PM
what more does the front office need to see. a team that can't solve the 3-4 in 3 years need to ask, "how can a coaching staff not have a signal solution to this basic formation?"

It's pathetic. i love teh bills and i root for them. but now, to root for the success of this team, it seems like you have to get losses so that we can get a real coach to take us to the playoffs and be a real team....this is also going to involve some changes with the scouts to get more talent and better depth.

OpIv37
10-04-2009, 02:43 PM
It's fish day people, can we get some excitement on this board!?

"Oh let's get rid of Jauron, Trent needs to step up..." We know this, we've seen it a thousand times, but IT'S THE BILLS DOLPHINS GAME TODAY!! Screw if Jauron is going to get fired, that's for another time another place, right now every Bills fan should be thinking...

"Tuna or Mahi Mahi for dinner?"

LET'S GO BUFFALO, SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!

what have you seen from this team to make you get excited? One win over a team that may be the worst in the NFL this year, an epic choke job against NE and an horrendous offensive performance at home. That's it.

You can't blame people for not being excited under those conditions.

Also, you're making the false assumption that people who are critical of the team don't get excited for the games. With one or two exceptions, EVERYONE on this board gets excited and cheers hard for the Bills once the games start, regardless of what they say on here before and after the game.