D. Bell
McKelvin
McCargo
Scott
Ellis
Poz

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 01:51 PM
thanks Sal. i like getting this update the day of the game.

i drafted in the last round of my draft (huge draft, i think it was 22 rounds because we had to pick 8 individual defensive players) Steve Johnson. i figured he'd get onto the field by week 8 and i had a lot of WR depth...now i let him go...i am guessing the bills will stick with roscoe til the bitter end.

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Everyone on this board wanted to see Ellis and Johnson get some snaps.... yet no matter how many injuries we have, they can't seem to get into the game....

Roscoe adds nothing on O, and lately he seems uninterested in returning punts. What is he adding?

I wonder if these coaches have any idea how inept they are?

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 02:08 PM
when is the trade deadline? because if roscoe isn't gone by then, just drop him. save the money and save the headache. i swear, every time he touches the ball, i am on the verge of a heart attack. and it's not because of his skills but because i know how little effort it takes for him to put the ball on the ground.

mush69
10-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Everyone on this board wanted to see Ellis and Johnson get some snaps.... yet no matter how many injuries we have, they can't seem to get into the game....

Roscoe adds nothing on O, and lately he seems uninterested in returning punts. What is he adding?

I wonder if these coaches have any idea how inept they are?

Maybe after today when they are on the unemployment side of the ball!

BILLSROCK1212
10-04-2009, 02:24 PM
McKelvin is on IR...this makes no sense