• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

NFL game day thread - ALL OTHER GAMES AS WE WAIT

couple things that stunned me so far from watching the redzone channel of the 1pm games.

1. tennessee is falling apart at the seams. what happened.....the JAGS? really?
    2. Oakland gave up after the safety. has any team ever given up a safety and the ensueing kickoff as a TD? ewww
    3. browns and bengals game is surprisingly entertaining and the browns have brought it back. by the way, apparently the browns were 230+ snaps in between rushing TDs and were the 32nd ranked team on that stat. the next team? the bills at 114...that's sad for buffalo, but the browns really suck, eh?
    4. I already mentioned the injury to the OL for the baltimore game. hopefully he is ok.
    5. The lions are spunky. they might suck again this year, but stafford to pettigrew is a nice combo and they seem to trust each other well.
    6. TB vs Redskins is like watching the innaugral UFL game. it's just a mess of bad football.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: NFL game day thread - ALL OTHER GAMES AS WE WAIT

stafford just got hurt....doesn't look good early

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

McGahee just scored yet another TD- I have mixed emotions on that. I want to see him crash and burn, but I'm more than willing to wait until after the Ravens are done playing the Pats for that to happen.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

agreed. he's such a punk

Comment

Working...
        X