X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Live chatbox during the game.....works great

Not sure if the Zone has its own chatbox during games, but if not, as an alternative, everyone can use this chatbox to talk during the game (if, so, sorry. Not trying to take away chatters):

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

It's the home page for my Bills online show. UStream chats can handle a lot of people, so it shouldn't have any issues during the game.

You may have to take just a second to register. It only takes a second.

Then, right after the game, stay there and I will pop up on the screen and do a live postgame show taking calls.

I should have thought about this before....... :)

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Re: Live chatbox during the game.....works great

Already several people in the chat box. Works great. Come join us...........

Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

Working...
    X