PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Bench Edwards!!!

Luisito23
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
You can't tell me Fitz or even Ham can do worst.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
for what? the same type of QB with the same coaching stff. if trent isn't getting it done, either with fitz...just let the season crash and burn on its own. no reason to not run trent into the ground so if the next regime wants to pick a new qb, we all know that there is a reason for it.

this season is a waste. so at least lets take long hard looks at everyone. maybe trent needs another year of full exposure. no reason to keep him back.

MassEffect218435
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
T.O. is wishing he had kept his mouth shut a little more in Dallas.

Think Moorman can play QB?

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
for what? the same type of QB with the same coaching stff. if trent isn't getting it done, either with fitz...just let the season crash and burn on its own. no reason to not run trent into the ground so if the next regime wants to pick a new qb, we all know that there is a reason for it.

this season is a waste. so at least lets take long hard looks at everyone. maybe trent needs another year of full exposure. no reason to keep him back.

you sound like a licker. Bench Trent and see if we can be at least competitive with Fitz.

Joe Fo Sho
10-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Another checkdown by edwards

Joe Fo Sho
10-04-2009, 04:13 PM
And then a throw into the ground.

Is Fitz/Hamdam gonna do worse than a 3 and out??? Or a pick 6?

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I've never seen a qb spiral down to crapiness inspite of the team doing everything to make him succeed. Even Rob Johnson at this point looks like a better qb.

soapman
10-04-2009, 04:15 PM
At this point JP is looking like a better option.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:17 PM
At this point JP is looking like a better option.
JP would've been able to do something with Evans and TO. We are wasting away those 2 wrs with a qb like Trent.

We're running the ball because our coaches have no confidence in Trent.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:23 PM
start Hmadan. I don't care. Start PArrish.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 04:24 PM
i just want to see trent crash and burn and leave or rise to the occassion. I just don't think putting fitz will change anything. if you take him out..this is what 's going to happen.

Next year the next coaching staff may say, "i can work with trent. i don't have enough film on him." and we'll pass on a free agent or a draft pick...and next year is another waste. who wants that?

this season has zero potential. the injuries,the coaching, the qb play, the OL injuries....what pretend like the playoffs are a possibility? Why?

This team needs to just show us its worst, get the top five pick and pretend 2009 never happened.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:26 PM
i just want to see trent crash and burn and leave or rise to the occassion. I just don't think putting fitz will change anything. if you take him out..this is what 's going to happen.

Next year the next coaching staff may say, "i can work with trent. i don't have enough film on him." and we'll pass on a free agent or a draft pick...and next year is another waste. who wants that?

this season has zero potential. the injuries,the coaching, the qb play, the OL injuries....what pretend like the playoffs are a possibility? Why?

This team needs to just show us its worst, get the top five pick and pretend 2009 never happened.

na, start Fitz. Start Hamdan. I'm sure either one can do better and throw the ball. Trent sucks at this point. He's a liability even worse than JP.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 04:27 PM
What QB are the Bills picking with the top 5 pick?

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:28 PM
that depends on who the next HC is

jamze132
10-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that any new HC would not want Trent Edwards as their starting QB.

jamze132
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
They are going to pick a CB, duh!

X-Era
10-04-2009, 04:30 PM

1) Sam Bradford
2) Jake Locker
3) Colt McCoy

Id trade down for either Locker or McCoy, at this point Im not sure they are top 5 picks. Bradford probably goes #1.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
na, start Fitz. Start Hamdan. I'm sure either one can do better and throw the ball. Trent sucks at this point. He's a liability even worse than JP.
remember when people said to start JP over Bledsoe because it couldn't get any worse...it got worse...it can get worse than TE. I'm not saying not to start Fitz but I am saying it can get worse.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
1) Sam Bradford
2) Jake Locker
3) Colt McCoy

Id trade down for either Locker or McCoy, at this point Im not sure they are top 5 picks. Bradford probably goes #1.
RW will never pay for them. They'll draft another CB next year and go with Fitz.

MassEffect218435
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
What QB are the Bills picking with the top 5 pick?Yeah right, you think Wilson is going to pay a guy $40 million in guarantees to play QB? He'll draft another CB or Safety.

X-Era
10-04-2009, 04:32 PM
RW will never pay for them. They'll draft another CB next year and go with Fitz.
Id see them draft one. Sign or trade for one? Hell no.

Were going to have a new HC. And no HC is going to stick with Edwards at this point.

That makes it our #1 need.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 04:34 PM
remember when people said to start JP over Bledsoe because it couldn't get any worse...it got worse...it can get worse than TE. I'm not saying not to start Fitz but I am saying it can get worse.
I'm willing to take that risk. We have nothing to lose. Trent blows right now. I'm willing to see whether we can get both TO and eEvans involved

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM

not ture, ralph pays for players on occassion. if he uses a top 5 pick...he'll pay regardless of what player he takes. i doubt he'll find a trading partner....so he'll pay

Philagape
10-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Might as well ... they have nothing to lose, and Edwards needs to sit down in the film room and learn how to play QB again.