PDA

View Full Version : Everything about this team SUCKS

OpIv37
10-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Edwards can't find a WR to save his life and can't even throw an accurate checkdown pass anymore.
Evans and Owens can't get open.
The OL is letting more people through than the turnstyles at the stadium gates
The DL is getting no pressure.
The secondary is getting beat.
Even the vaunted secondary is giving up longer returns than they should and committing far too many penalties.

And we all know the coaching is a joke.

There is no way this team comes back in this game. They don't have the talent and they don't have the heart.

hydro
10-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Injuries aren't helping. Everything you said is true but the injuries are killing us against a team that we would be competing with otherwise.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-04-2009, 04:22 PM
this has been extremely difficult to watch

Prov401
10-04-2009, 04:25 PM
This team needs to totally rebuild.

paladin warrior
10-04-2009, 04:27 PM
I think It time to FIRE :monkeyp: DICK.J tonight or tomorrow. Stuipd cheap:monkeyp: Ralph..

Owen DeBoard
10-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Edwards can't find a WR to save his life and can't even throw an accurate checkdown pass anymore.
Evans and Owens can't get open.
The OL is letting more people through than the turnstyles at the stadium gates
The DL is getting no pressure.
The secondary is getting beat.
Even the vaunted secondary is giving up longer returns than they should and committing far too many penalties.

And we all know the coaching is a joke.

There is no way this team comes back in this game. They don't have the talent and they don't have the heart.
The DL isnt getting pressure? Wow I guess 4 sacks aint good enough huh. The Offense better start doin something besides going 3 and out or this D is going to get tired and give up a ton of points.

Dr. Pepper
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Injuries aren't helping. Everything you said is true but the injuries are killing us against a team that we would be competing with otherwise.

honestly i dont see us looking much better with a healthy roster. this team is just bad. the OL is too young, the QB sucks, and the coaching sucks.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Everything about this team SUCKS.
So do some of the fans.

YardRat
10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
It's going to be a long season.

jamze132
I'm actually very numb right now and I'm kind of glad I'm leaving for Afghanistan in a couple of days so I don't have to think about how awesome my favorite team is until next season.

Nighthawk

Good excuse...

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 04:32 PM
It's going to be a long season.
I mean this when I say it...they may not win another game this year.

OpIv37
10-04-2009, 04:40 PM
The DL isnt getting pressure? Wow I guess 4 sacks aint good enough huh. The Offense better start doin something besides going 3 and out or this D is going to get tired and give up a ton of points.

except outside of those four sacks there has been ZERO pressure. On 1 out of every 7 or 8 pass attempts, they get a sack. On the other 6 or 7, Henne has all day to sit back and find a WR.

hydro
10-04-2009, 04:41 PM
honestly i dont see us looking much better with a healthy roster. this team is just bad. the OL is too young, the QB sucks, and the coaching sucks.

Can't agree with this at all. If the team that showed up against the Pats were playing right now we would definitely be in this game. No doubt in my mind.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Can't agree with this at all. If the team that showed up against the Pats were playing right now we would definitely be in this game. No doubt in my mind.

Umm, OK...

Dr. Pepper
10-04-2009, 04:45 PM

well i admire your optimism.

but keep in mind, the team that showed up against the Pats still lost.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm actually very numb right now and I'm kind of glad I'm leaving for Afghanistan in a couple of days so I don't have to think about how awesome my favorite team is until next season.

Can we send this quote to ralph? Let him know that people would rather be in harm's way than be watching bills football?

Jamze132, be safe out in afghanistan.

hydro
10-04-2009, 04:53 PM
well i admire your optimism.

but keep in mind, the team that showed up against the Pats still lost.

And keep in mind I didn't say we would win against the Dolphins. But at this point we aren't in the game. It is over. But without all the injuries we would at least be close against these guys.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 04:55 PM
And keep in mind I didn't say we would win against the Dolphins. But at this point we aren't in the game. It is over. But without all the injuries we would at least be close against these guys.

Yeah, and that is the goal of every NFL team...to be close and not win the game. Are you related to Dickey???

hydro
10-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Yeah, and that is the goal of every NFL team...to be close and not win the game. Are you related to Dickey???

Did I say anything about being content with this garbage? I just don't think we are this bad. Still not good by any means even with all of our starters.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Did I say anything about being content with this garbage? I just don't think we are this bad. Still not good by any means even with all of our starters.

This team will never be as good as you think they are until they have a coach who can put them into a position to be successful. It's really that simple!

Joe Fo Sho
10-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Jackson doesn't suck.