PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Lynch is Clearly a DownGrade

JediMindPowers
10-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Have to say it guys...but what the hell is Jauron doing giving Lynch so many touches when its clear Lynch doesn't have the patience, doesnt have the vision, and doesn't even remotely have Jackson's hands out of the backfield.

I mean seriously, our offense looks terrible with Lynch. Is it so much to ask that Lynch make a cut that doesn't result in Lynch running to the asses of everyone around him?

Why the hell is he playing so much?

I'm telling you guys, the offense just IS NOT the same with Lynch.

Its clearly - clearly - worse.

Lynch is a huge downgrade over Jackson.

Thats more than clear.

msfdurango
10-04-2009, 05:21 PM
I have always thought Jackson was the better running back. Get Lynch out of the game.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Not to mention what is the best RB on the team doing playing special teams?

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 05:28 PM
One other thing, Whitner was not missed today.

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Lynch better not even sniff the ball this week.

The Juice Is Loose
10-06-2009, 03:37 PM
your all dead wrong

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
your all dead wrong

About what?

Beastie Bills
10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
About what?

About Freddy being better than Lynch.

Lynch and Freddy are my two favorite players on the team. They are both great RB's, and they are totally different styles. But, if I had to pick one of them to build a franchise around, it would be Lynch.

Pinkerton Security
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Have to say it guys...but what the hell is Jauron doing giving Lynch so many touches when its clear Lynch doesn't have the patience, doesnt have the vision, and doesn't even remotely have Jackson's hands out of the backfield.

I mean seriously, our offense looks terrible with Lynch. Is it so much to ask that Lynch make a cut that doesn't result in Lynch running to the asses of everyone around him?

Why the hell is he playing so much?

I'm telling you guys, the offense just IS NOT the same with Lynch.

Its clearly - clearly - worse.

Lynch is a huge downgrade over Jackson.

Thats more than clear.

ridiculous post. one of lynch's strong suits is his patience. freddy probably does have better vision, but to say lynch is a huge downgrade, and simply other ignore other factors such as a crap o-line, playcalling that gave lynch straight dives, and the fact that fred has played the first 3 games of the seaosn and lynch hasnt, is ridiculous. lynch is a legit player, one of the few we have, and he is NOT a huge downgrade, to say the least.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-06-2009, 04:02 PM
HUGE downgrade??? I think not Freddy is a very good RB and so is Lynch i am happy with both they each bring something to the table i say there even at best.

The Juice Is Loose
10-06-2009, 04:05 PM
if lynch was on a real team hed be a top 5 back. he'd out perform turner in atlanta, on new england he'd make maroney look like a joke.

lynch has potential to be a pro bowler year in and year out. he's just being wasted on this team.

i do like fred, and he may even be better when in the situation of having no blocking whatsoever. he's a little slipperier, but he's not the same type of player.

lynch is young as well. if the entire league scrapped everything and had a new draft of all players included, i guarantee lynch goes wayyyyy before fred.

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 04:05 PM
ridiculous post. one of lynch's strong suits is his patience. freddy probably does have better vision, but to say lynch is a huge downgrade, and simply other ignore other factors such as a crap o-line, playcalling that gave lynch straight dives, and the fact that fred has played the first 3 games of the seaosn and lynch hasnt, is ridiculous. lynch is a legit player, one of the few we have, and he is NOT a huge downgrade, to say the least.
Jackson played with the same oline, thank you very much.

Lynch have patience....are you sure you're talking about our Marshawn Lynch, the RB who plays for the Bills? He does NOT have patience.

The difference between Jackson and Lynch is night and day. One guy knows how to run with vision, patience and grace.

The other guy moonlights as a gangbanger riding dirty in an unlicensed mercedes with automatic weapons and a pile of cannabis.

Lynch is not a legit player...he's a little above average.

Its no coincidence that in the game where we heavily used Jackson, we won one game and lost because of ST in the other.

Surprise, surprise when Lynch comes in and Jauron the moron decided to split the carries, we get blown out.

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
if lynch was on a real team hed be a top 5 back. he'd out perform turner in atlanta, on new england he'd make maroney look like a joke.

You really believe that, dont you?

Pinkerton Security
10-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Jackson played with the same oline, thank you very much.

Lynch have patience....are you sure you're talking about our Marshawn Lynch, the RB who plays for the Bills? He does NOT have patience.

The difference between Jackson and Lynch is night and day. One guy knows how to run with vision, patience and grace.

The other guy moonlights as a gangbanger riding dirty in an unlicensed mercedes with automatic weapons and a pile of cannabis.

Lynch is not a legit player...he's a little above average.

Its no coincidence that in the game where we heavily used Jackson, we won one game and lost because of ST in the other.

Surprise, surprise when Lynch comes in and Jauron the moron decided to split the carries, we get blown out.

wow. just...wow.

SpillerThrills
10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Jedi, I thin you should check out the stats a bit before you start foaming at the mouth about Lynch being bad..... Lynch had 8 carries last week while Jackson had 9..... Lynch had 5 catches for 43 yards, Jackson had 3 for 26.... and guess what neither of them had a touchdown. in fact, Jackson has played in all 4 games and has ZERO touchdowns. now don't get me wrong, I like freddy and all, but he and Marshawn are totally different runners.

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Jedi, I thin you should check out the stats a bit before you start foaming at the mouth about Lynch being bad..... Lynch had 8 carries last week while Jackson had 9..... Lynch had 5 catches for 43 yards, Jackson had 3 for 26.... and guess what neither of them had a touchdown. in fact, Jackson has played in all 4 games and has ZERO touchdowns. now don't get me wrong, I like freddy and all, but he and Marshawn are totally different runners.

One, Jackson looked far superior to Lynch and two, Jackson has a touchdown.

He'd have more if Edwards, the coaches and the Oline wasn't so bad

SpillerThrills
10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
whoops sorry, he has a receiving touchdown in the first game. and that goes along with 2 fumbles.

yordad
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Jedi, I thin you should check out the stats a bit before you start foaming at the mouth about Lynch being bad..... Lynch had 8 carries last week while Jackson had 9..... Lynch had 5 catches for 43 yards, Jackson had 3 for 26.... and guess what neither of them had a touchdown. in fact, Jackson has played in all 4 games and has ZERO touchdowns. now don't get me wrong, I like freddy and all, but he and Marshawn are totally different runners.Good post. Not to mention Jackson is in midseason form, and Lynch has had 8 carries on the year and hadn't practiced in about a month.

Two different backs. I think Lynch is alittle better on 1st and 2nd down, and Jackson is a little better on 3rd.

Philagape
10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
It's obviously silly to jump to conclusions on Lynch after a three-week layoff in which he couldn't even practice with the team. It's ridiculous that that even has to be pointed out.

JediMindPowers
10-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Good post. Not to mention Jackson is in midseason form,
Thats EXACTLY what I'm trying to say though.

What the hell was the point of giving 8 carries to a rusty Lynch?

When our offense started and ended with FJ we flourished.

It made the Oline look better, it made Edwards look better, it made our receivers and it even made our coaching look good through our first two weeks.

I'm not saying get rid of Lynch.

I'm saying you got to ride the hot hand.

Bad gameday coaching.

Really bad.

But even putting that aside, Jackson is better than Lynch in 2009.

We're wasting whats being given to us, simply because Lynch was a number draft pick. on Sunday, it was so obvious we were forcing him in. It was total locker room politics.

Well, you know what?

Lynch screwed up not Jackson.

I'm just going by the reality of what i see on gameday, not what I think in between weeks.

yordad
10-07-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm just going by the reality of what i see on gameday, not what I think in between weeks.In reality you are going by Lynch's worst rushing game ever. You don't bench a Beast after single digit carries, IMO. And, he did have some nice catch and runs.