PDA

View Full Version : Im so depressed...

LarryBoy
10-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Year after year...same crap....

Anyone know a goodf Buffalo Bills Support group in the Albany area?

:hang:

X-Era
10-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Year after year...same crap....

Anyone know a goodf Buffalo Bills Support group in the Albany area?

:hang:

http://frontierpsychiatrist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/prozac10c.jpg

Michael82
10-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else not even depressed/upset anymore? Actually, I expected us to lose today and I'm getting numb to these kind of games. WTF is the matter with me? :ill:

X-Era
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else not even depressed/upset anymore? Actually, I expected us to lose today and I'm getting numb to these kind of games. WTF is the matter with me? :ill:

Im actually dumb enough to think we would destroy them.

LarryBoy
10-04-2009, 05:44 PM

I'm with you...I REALLY thought we were better then this......damn....

Michael82
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM

:rofl: My heart was saying that, but I realistically was worried about this game. We were playing a pissed off, hungry 0-3 Miami Dolphins team. We were missing a bunch of players due to injury and I just felt that our team officially quit last week when Dick Jauron quit on them by punting on 4th and inches. :ill:

!Papacrunk!
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
:rofl: My heart was saying that, but I realistically was worried about this game. We were playing a pissed off, hungry 0-3 Miami Dolphins team. We were missing a bunch of players due to injury and I just felt that our team officially quit last week when Dick Jauron quit on them by punting on 4th and inches. :ill:

did the Bills use any time outs in the fourth? If they did I sure don't remember

djjimkelly
10-04-2009, 06:18 PM

mikey ive been like this for about a season and a half.

i remember last year telling people i was baffled by our start and reality is soon to hit.

dont worry i think we draft a qb and get a new HC for next year

DynaPaul
10-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Get some nice anti-depressants. I feel your pain. We are few in the Albany area.