PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting: My less then articulate summation of this Bills football team

Ingtar33
10-04-2009, 05:52 PM
god... that was horrid.

some points about this team.

1) the tackles on the o-line were horrible. absolutely horrible. that was some of the worst starting tackle play i've seen in an nfl regular season.

2) No heart, defense- the bills defense played with zero heart. they looked like they didn't even make the trip to Miami. They could have put some tackle dummies out there and it would have slowed the fish down more effectively then what we managed.

3) Edwards was putrid

4) TO was putrid

5) Lynch was putrid

Hard to win a pro football game when Evans Reed, the inside of the o-line and Jackson are the only people to show up.

I knew this was going to be a hard game for us to win, the fins just are a bad matchup with the bills. But they aren't a 21 point bad match. This team probably would have lost even if they showed up to play. but it wouldn't have been this ugly.

Did half the team even bother to get off the plane? They didn't play like they did.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Coaches get players ready....this team wasn't ready! Not bringing in a proven, veteran Tackle after Butler went down was a mistake...no matter what some "so-called" experts on this board think. Good teams don't leave the backup tackle position to mediocre players who can't hold it down when an injury forces backups to play.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 05:55 PM
they quit on DJ last week.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Coaches get players ready....this team wasn't ready! Not bringing in a proven, veteran Tackle after Butler went down was a mistake...no matter what some "so-called" experts on this board think. Good teams don't leave the backup tackle position to mediocre players who can't hold it down when an injury forces backups to play.
I'll still say that call came from higher than DJ.

Nighthawk

It's about time! Maybe this will hurry up his exit out of Buffalo!

trapezeus
great post.

Nighthawk
I'll still say that call came from higher than DJ.

I'm not disagreeing...

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
It's about time! Maybe this will hurry up his exit out of Buffalo!
nope...I'll stand by what I said...he saved his job by getting rid of Turk.

Michael82
10-04-2009, 07:41 PM

Exactly and even though they may still like him because he doesn't chew them out or punish them...they don't care and are just playing these games out until the season ends. They don't give a **** anymore. It's just sad. :ill:

DraftBoy
10-04-2009, 07:44 PM
I have never and I mean never seen a team play the way they did from the start today. No energy, they don't even give a **** anymore.

Id cut every single player but Evans and Jackson if I could right now.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 07:49 PM
I have never and I mean never seen a team play the way they did from the start today. No energy, they don't even give a **** anymore.

Id cut every single player but Evans and Jackson if I could right now.
easier to cut the real problems...

Michael82
10-04-2009, 07:59 PM
easier to cut the real problems...

like Kirk Chambers and the Head Coach!

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
like Kirk Chambers and the Head Coach!
mikey...as I always tell you with the Sabres...think higher.

Michael82
10-04-2009, 08:07 PM
mikey...as I always tell you with the Sabres...think higher.

Well...Ralph refuses to sell the team...so it would have to be the two biggest idiots in our organization...

Tom Modrak
John Guy

I still don't understand how these morons kept their jobs after Donahoe was fired...

malo
10-04-2009, 08:09 PM
DJ will get it alll sorted out after reviewing the game film.

Mad Bomber
10-04-2009, 08:14 PM
god... that was horrid.

some points about this team.

1) the tackles on the o-line were horrible. absolutely horrible. that was some of the worst starting tackle play i've seen in an nfl regular season.

2) No heart, defense- the bills defense played with zero heart. they looked like they didn't even make the trip to Miami. They could have put some tackle dummies out there and it would have slowed the fish down more effectively then what we managed.

3) Edwards was putrid

4) TO was putrid

5) Lynch was putrid

Hard to win a pro football game when Evans Reed, the inside of the o-line and Jackson are the only people to show up.

I knew this was going to be a hard game for us to win, the fins just are a bad matchup with the bills. But they aren't a 21 point bad match. This team probably would have lost even if they showed up to play. but it wouldn't have been this ugly.

Did half the team even bother to get off the plane? They didn't play like they did.
:bf1: Great post.

Let me give all our readers on the Zone the Reader's Digest version...

WE SUCKED.

The Natrix
10-04-2009, 09:04 PM
DJ will get it alll sorted out after reviewing the game film.

yep.

PhinsFan66
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM

When you are facing the #1 rushing offense in the NFL you have to be able to tackle. The Phins control the ball and the clock and it doesn't matter whether they have a rookie QB back there.....Henne doesn't have to do much.

imbondz
10-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Cellar Dwellers again! Wooh it's just now sinking in again for the season.

Bmax
10-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Jerry Crafts and Kirk Chambers..The Bills Worst Off Tackles ever !!!!!!

Bmax

raphael120
10-04-2009, 10:58 PM
BUt yeah, we didnt need that bum Langston Walker, cuz we're good at OT...

And lynch played well as a receiver at least.