PDA

View Full Version : Bubbye

Yasgur's Farm
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Jauron
Edwards

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
i think ralph hates losing to the dolphins....i'm guessing that might be enough for him to pull the plug on this ****** festival that we've been hosting for 10 years straight.

and then bring in cowher...in the words of the godfather, make him an offer he can't refuse.

OpIv37
10-04-2009, 06:00 PM
i think ralph hates losing to the dolphins....i'm guessing that might be enough for him to pull the plug on this ****** festival that we've been hosting for 10 years straight.

and then bring in cowher...in the words of the godfather, make him an offer he can't refuse.

NEVER going to happen.

He'll fire Jauron in the off-season but replace him with someone just as mediocre.

Yasgur's Farm
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I SAID BUBBYE!

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
NEVER going to happen.

He'll fire Jauron in the off-season but replace him with someone just as mediocre.

The owner is the problem and like you said these ideas that we are getting someone competant in his place is a joke.

bflojohn
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Hold your collective breath people, it'll come at the bye week so the next passionless hire can truly run this ship aground! The offseason could be the turning point hopefully!! I am banking on John Gruden coming to Buffalo,,,,

baalworship
10-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Take the money we are spending on TO and use it to get a real coach. Draft a real QB and next year could actually be fun.

Mudflap1
10-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Take the money we are spending on TO and use it to get a real coach. Draft a real QB and next year could actually be fun.

Bingo! Add the salaries of the dead weight (Edwards, T.O., Parrish, etc.), let them go after the season, and use that money to bring in a real front office and a real head coach.

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Ralph is not gonna fire Jauron mid-season, and he may not even fire him after the season. It's no secret that he does not want to eat Jauron's salary.

Michael82
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Ralph is not gonna fire Jauron mid-season, and he may not even fire him after the season. It's no secret that he does not want to eat Jauron's salary.

If Ralph doesn't fire Jauron after the season, then he might as well move the team now because season tickets, club seat sales, and merchandise will plummet. There's no way in hell that Dick Jauron is back next year!

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 08:15 PM
If Ralph doesn't fire Jauron after the season, then he might as well move the team now because season tickets, club seat sales, and merchandise will plummet. There's no way in hell that Dick Jauron is back next year!

He didn't fire Jauron after last season, and it certainly didn't hurt season ticket sales.

Jauron's extension was 3 years, $9 million right? Well if the happiness of the fans isn't worth $9 million of Ralph's money, then what makes you think it's worth $6 million of his money? He doesn't care.

Michael82
10-04-2009, 08:18 PM
He didn't fire Jauron after last season, and it certainly didn't hurt season ticket sales.

Jauron's extension was 3 years, $9 million right? Well if the happiness of the fans isn't worth $9 million of Ralph's money, then what makes you think it's worth $6 million of his money? He doesn't care.

No, and it was looking very bad for ticket sales and all that...until they found a new shiny tool in Terrell Owens that made the ticket office and Bills store explode!

Mad Bomber
10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
NEVER going to happen.

Sorry, Bryan, but that is much too high praise for this guy.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 08:29 PM
No, and it was looking very bad for ticket sales and all that...until they found a new shiny tool in Terrell Owens that made the ticket office and Bills store explode!

I'm leaning towards him not getting fired. They won't even bring Walker back. How ridiculous is that.

SquishDaFish
10-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm leaning towards him not getting fired. They won't even bring Walker back. How ridiculous is that.

Dude get over your mancrush for walker. He SUCKS bro