PDA

View Full Version : Edwards is an idiot!

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
They showed him smiling and shaking hands after the game...what an f'n loser! If you're not pissed off and disgusted after that performance, then I don't want you on my team!

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh, but he's such a nice guy.

Billz_fan
10-04-2009, 06:01 PM
He is...........I don't know anymore. Even being a realist doesn't help after watching that mess. I so sick of this shizit. This team is horrible.

xXSpIkes5IXx
10-04-2009, 06:02 PM
They showed him smiling and shaking hands after the game...what an f'n loser! If you're not pissed off and disgusted after that performance, then I don't want you on my team!

That's an absurd point, you can bet Trent Edwards feels like absolute ****, but he is just being a good sport.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
That's an absurd point, you can bet Trent Edwards feels like absolute ****, but he is just being a good sport.

No, if you've ever played sports, then you know that you would never be smiling after a game like that. He's taken on the loser mentality of his loser HC!

djjimkelly
10-04-2009, 06:08 PM

i knew he wasnt an nfl level qb 2 years ago glad that everyone can see it now.

all i know is that the bills do not have an nfl level starter on this team.

we might have some serious hope on the horizon.

3-13 or 4-12 might get us the top qb in draft COLT McCOY will do

and definately a new HC

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
No, if you've ever played sports, then you know that you would never be smiling after a game like that. He's taken on the loser mentality of his loser HC!

You're right, he should pissed off. Seriously, like he should be shrugging it off non chalantly with a big smerk on his face? He must want to be a career backup and miss a shot at a very big pay day. :op:

Yasgur's Farm
10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Dick tucking can be contagious.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:10 PM
You're right, he should pissed off. Seriously, like he should be shrugging it off non chalantly with a big smerk on his face? He must want to be a career backup and miss a shot at a very big pay day. :op:

Trust me, when I played sports and if we lossed and I didn't particularly play well, then you did not want to be near me after the game. I hate losing, always have and hate people who accept it.

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Trust me, when I played sports and if we lossed and I didn't particularly play well, then you did not want to be near me after the game. I hate losing, always have and hate people who accept it.

Yup, that's called being a competitor.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 06:14 PM
yeah, you're right....after a team loses a Stanley Cup they should stick check the heads of all the opponents during the handshake line.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM
yeah, you're right....after a team loses a Stanley Cup they should stick check the heads of all the opponents during the handshake line.

Totally different thing...you can shake hands and not be chipper or happy about it. Smiling and acting like you just didn't play one of your worst games in your career is just plain crazy!

Mike in Syracuse
10-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I hate to say this because we universally hate him but you'd NEVER see Tom Brady do this. When he loses or they play poorly he's a freaking miserable bastard.

I hate him but love his intensity.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I hate to say this because we universally hate him but you'd NEVER see Tom Brady do this. When he loses or they play poorly he's a freaking miserable bastard.

I hate him but love his intensity.

Exactly! All the great players hate losing and you'd never catch them smiling after such and ass whoopin'! Have you ever seen Peyton Manning after a loss??? He looks like a miserable f**k!

Syderick
10-04-2009, 06:30 PM
i knew he wasnt an nfl level qb 2 years ago glad that everyone can see it now.

all i know is that the bills do not have an nfl level starter on this team.

we might have some serious hope on the horizon.

3-13 or 4-12 might get us the top qb in draft COLT McCOY will do

and definately a new HC

Nice Losman avatar

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 06:31 PM
what were all the JP haters out there saying about how he handles himself on the bench as if he doesn't care and that nno one talks to him?

Billz_fan
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM

The Hansen Brothers :D

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Edwards did alot today to prove he may have a short career. Having Owens give up on plays was unbelievable. The Miami press was ripping him for it.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
i was an edwards supporter....but after today....he just isn't seeing the field. the OL sucks, but still, he has to make a quicker decision and just go with it.....like kelly said, the more you think about it, the worse you'll play....he has zero rhythm....even when he connects on the dump offs.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
i was an edwards supporter....but after today....he just isn't seeing the field. the OL sucks, but still, he has to make a quicker decision and just go with it.....like kelly said, the more you think about it, the worse you'll play....he has zero rhythm....even when he connects on the dump offs.

I agree. The only thing in his defense was it looked like he was trying so hard to find people down field that he couldn't find where his players were underneath.

He's now created a situation for himself and he only has himself to blame.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Hes a reflection of his coach

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Hes a reflection of his coach

That's the truth!

Block "O"
10-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Great thread...this is what we get when we continually draft these pansie QBs from the west coast.

Ebenezer
10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Great thread...this is what we get when we continually draft these pansie QBs from the west coast.
I just posted that as a post in another thread....lol...

SquishDaFish
10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Hes worse then JP! He ****ing BLOWS!

Billsfan3
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM
after the game T.o gets off the field asap it looks like

jamze132
10-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Shortly after Miami just scored their 31st point, I saw Stroud sitting on the bench singing the song that was being played over the PA system while doing a little dance in his seat. Gotta love it.

Michael82
10-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Shortly after Miami just scored their 31st point, I saw Stroud sitting on the bench singing the song that was being played over the PA system while doing a little dance in his seat. Gotta love it.
WTF? Are you serious? It seems like this team really doesn't give a **** anymore. I'm sure it pisses TO off even more. WTF! I want a head coach that is going to scream at Edwards and Stroud and smack them in the face for being happy during and after a game like this.... :mad:

Buffalogic
10-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I hated that too..Go ahead and chuckle it up after pretty much single handedly hamstringing your entire team for the entire game. I'm a Trent supporter but he's making it hard. I had a nice party with beer and food and friends and Trent pretty much embarrassed me.

djjimkelly
10-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Edwards did alot today to prove he may have a short career. Having Owens give up on plays was unbelievable. The Miami press was ripping him for it.

after training camp and 4 weeks owens cant even muster cursing trent becuz he knows its too easy

yordad
10-06-2009, 06:44 AM
No, if you've ever played sports, then you know that you would never be smiling after a game like that. He's taken on the loser mentality of his loser HC!He is used to losing.

mybills
10-06-2009, 07:52 AM
WTF? Are you serious? It seems like this team really doesn't give a **** anymore. I'm sure it pisses TO off even more. WTF! I want a head coach that is going to scream at Edwards and Stroud and smack them in the face for being happy during and after a game like this.... :mad:
I've said this before, but I really can't blame the players. I wish the coach would do something about this, too, but it's not gonna happen and the players know it. They're all out there feeling like bigger losers than us fans, and all they can do to keep their sanity is laugh it off. After all, the play calling IS a joke.