My stream of conciousness from the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

My stream of conciousness from the game

For some foolish reason I picked today to try out a live running diary during the game. Feel free to share in my misery by reading along:

4:58pm - Wow, move the ball down the field in a hurry, then net -3 yards once you get to the 15. Settle for a field goal. This is no way to win football games. Hey, at least they outscored the Sabres this weekend though, that was a legit concern for some.
    5:04pm - Completely unproven, first time NFL starter - 3 pass attempts over 15 yards. Multi-year starter - 1 attempt. Words can't convey the frustration I have with this.
    5:08pm - 17-3 Miami already in the 2nd quarter. For those questioning why they were above the Bills in Devin's latest Power Rankings, do you need more proof?
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Re: My stream of conciousness from the game

LOL, some good observations in there. I had some of the same thoughts sleeping err watching the game
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Re: My stream of conciousness from the game

Being a Bills fan is true misery!

Comment

Working...
      X