PDA

View Full Version : "Dick Slapped"

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 06:25 PM
My take on this game... Yes, Jauron-- I am now officially after your head.

LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/dick-slapped/)

Pinkerton Security
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
hahahhaahhahaah love it, im going to start using it anytime my life just seems to get screwed over by some ******

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM
If you're trying to grow your site as a legit source of news, you probably don't want to use a headline like "Dick Slapped". Not that I disagree and don't hate Dickey, but you'd never see that on a normal news website.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:29 PM
It starts with the owner. He's a joke.

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 06:39 PM
If you're trying to grow your site as a legit source of news, you probably don't want to use a headline like "Dick Slapped". Not that I disagree and don't hate Dickey, but you'd never see that on a normal news website.
Thanks for the advice. But I'd like to make it clear I'm not building BSD as a pure "news website".. There is plenty of room for opinions and analysis and it will be taken advantage of.

WE're not deadspin;;; but we're not bills.com either.

So people can regard it as however they see it.

I've had it with Jauron. Part of having my own site is to give myself a forum to express opinions where large quantities of people will (hopefully) read.

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the advice. But I'd like to make it clear I'm not building BSD as a pure "news website".. There is plenty of room for opinions and analysis and it will be taken advantage of.

I've had it with Jauron. Part of having my own site is to give myself a forum to express opinions where large quantities of people will (hopefully) read.

Agreed... it's more a blog than "news"... old school news is dying... blogging is now legit, and means you can give opinion and make jokes and be more entertaining....

love it.

Good for you Pat.

Hemlepp53
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Nice peice.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM

I hate Jauron also...don't get me wrong. Just didn't know what you were going for with your site.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Agreed... it's more a blog than "news"... old school news is dying... blogging is now legit, and means you can give opinion and make jokes and be more entertaining....

love it.

Good for you Pat.

Blogging is not legit...and rarely has facts to back it up. However, I do agree that it gives a different and more entertaining spin on how the sports fans are feeling.

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Blogging is not legit...and rarely has facts to back it up. However, I do agree that it gives a different and more entertaining spin on how the sports fans are feeling.

Blogging IS legit... is it as accurate???? NO! It's not even close.. they are wrong VERY often. But... they've broken MORE stories than anyone over the past 5-6 years. You have to "proceed with caution" with what you get... but very often they are getting the lodown faster than anyone.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Blogging IS legit... is it as accurate???? NO! It's not even close.. they are wrong VERY often. But... they've broken MORE stories than anyone over the past 5-6 years. You have to "proceed with caution" with what you get... but very often they are getting the lodown faster than anyone.

I can give you that one about breaking some stories.

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Lets save this for a valid discussion for another time.

Let's get back to Dick Jauron and this lifeless football team under him.

Nighthawk
10-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Lets save this for a valid discussion for another time.

Let's get back to Dick Jauron and this lifeless football team under him.

His team plays like a limp dick!

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
They are ripping the Bills on MNF pregame right now.

"Buffalo looked sluggish and disinterested."

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
They are ripping the Bills on MNF pregame right now.

"Buffalo looked sluggish and disinterested."

They are going to get ripped everywhere over the next 24 hours.

bills4ver
10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
I will NOT be happy until DICK JAURON IS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing else matters

this is just pathetic!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I will NOT be happy until DICK JAURON IS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing else matters

this is just pathetic!

Thats about the same way I feel. Nice read

Mad Bomber
10-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Great read, Pat. Couldn't agree more.

jdbillsfan
10-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I actually feel kind of bad for Jauron. He does seem like a nice guy and it is hard to hate someone like him (at least for me)

I hate his coaching style and he definitely shouldn't be a head coach in this league, but is that his fault? He shouldn't have been here after last season and he shouldn't be here now, but who's fault is that? Not his.

He is still trying and I am sure he wouldn't quit, but he isn't cut out for it unfortunately.

The FO needs to recognize that.

topher180
10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks Pat. Pretty good and some nice nuggets at the end, but the Kanye and Saddam zings...especially so close together.....meh.

Mad Bomber
10-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I actually feel kind of bad for Jauron. He does seem like a nice guy and it is hard to hate someone like him (at least for me)

I hate his coaching style and he definitely shouldn't be a head coach in this league, but is that his fault? He shouldn't have been here after last season and he shouldn't be here now, but who's fault is that? Not his.

He is still trying and I am sure he wouldn't quit, but he isn't cut out for it unfortunately.

The FO needs to recognize that.
Leo Durocher: "nice guys finish last"

I don't hate him. I hate the way he coaches and runs this team.

I agree that the FO needs to wake up.