PDA

View Full Version : We NEED and Organizational ENEMA

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Honestly.

I've never seen a team less prepared and show less heart than this one.

I said last week that Dick Jauron lost the team (if he even had it) when he punted in the 4th Q to try to lose "respectably". I'm 100% sure that statement was correct.

I'm not going to bother to point fingers at players too much, mainly because I don't want to get tendinitis.

We had 2 weeks feeling like the playcalling was better.... well, so much for that... it was horrid today. Not as horrid as out OT's... but those guys were again.. chosen by DIck, Russ and the guys in charge... Why blame Scott and Chambers for being garbage? They are just doing their best. It just happens that our management can't seem to figure out that that's not very good.

I have a couple fingers to point at Trent Edwards. But i still think he COULD be a good QB. But once again... He has NO idea how to read a 3-4. Why is he not being taught properly? He has shown us great games, and lots of intangibles. He KNOWS the rush is coming... he just can't do much about it. No wonder he's tentative. GET HIM SOME COACHING. Maybe it's him, but then it can't be EVERYONE else AND him can it?

TO looks uninterested. Lee looks frustrated. The D is horrid and plays 10 yards off at all times... WHERE THE HELL IN THE NFL TODAY DO TEAMS PLAY ONLY TO STOP DEEP PASSES? It's not a deep ball league anymore. It's a move the chains underneath game, with the occasional shot deep and big plays from individual players.

Again.... I'm sick of this. Hey Ralph.. thanks for never moving the team. That was nice of you. That's the only good thing I can find with you though. Russ, go back to business school. John Guy? up yours.

and DICK. take you garbage soft ass D, you terrible coaching choices. and your Yale degree (they want that back by the way) and shove it all up your stoic gutless heartless pussy.

The team has quit. Ralph has quit. Why shouldn't we exactly?

There is a lack of talent in some spots of this team..... But that is NOT why we lose. We lose because the management and Coaching is a cluster **** of incompetence.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
They are going to Toronto so I think the product represents their intentions.

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Maybe so... but until it happens I'm gonna pretend we actually WANT to try to win games and stuff.