PDA

View Full Version : Well, at least we got "Continuity"

elltrain22
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
We all, at last season's end, had hopes of this franchise replacing Tricky Dick w/ a coach w/ could motivate this squad to more than 7 wins. Well, to nobody's surprise, our franchise choose to take the "continuity" route, and keep Tricky Dick. 4 games into the season, continuity certainly has been the theme.

- we continue to be embarrassed by divisional opponents
- we continue to show difficulty moving the ball on offense
- we continue to not get to the qb
- we continue to not create turnovers
- we continue to suck at qb
- we continue to not have a pass catching tight end
- we continue to have an offensive line that cannot pass protect
- we continue to show no poise
- we continue to NOT make critical offense/defensive plays

and most importantly....

- we continue to upset/frustrate/incinerate our loyal fanbase, who spend lots of money for tickets/merchandise, and who sacrifice so much for so little reward!!!

Fire this dumb*** already!!!!!

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
LOL!

Well... Ralph DID say he wanted continuity. He must be thinking Dick is doing GREAT with that.

Forward_Lateral
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
We continue to waste our god damn sundays on a useless, boring, vanilla team that has no heart, no balls, and gives a half ass effort.

elltrain22
10-04-2009, 06:55 PM
We continue to waste our god damn sundays on a useless, boring, vanilla team that has no heart, no balls, and gives a half ass effort.

I couldn't even watch after they made it 24-3. I didn't even care what it looked like me leaving before it was over. I went home and watched a real winning football team; my fantasy team!!