PDA

View Full Version : This is the same owner who didn't want to draft Bruce Smith!!

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Let's face it, if it wasn't for Bill Polian this team would be the worst franchise in NFL history. We have an owner that's a complete flaming idiot. He's cheap and he's a loser.

I won't be watching this crap team next week and I'm might be done for the year. No reason to support a loser.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Damn, at least you waited to week 14 last year to be a quitter.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-04-2009, 07:00 PM
It is and was hard to watch today i was almost routing for them to fail and hoping we would let Dick go if it got bad enough which it did so we'll see what happens.I have never felt that way about any Bills Team in my entire life a sad day for Bills fans.

gil
10-04-2009, 07:04 PM
At the end I was hoping Miami would pile it on just so that it looks worse for everyone on that team - players, coaches, owners, everyone should be ashamed.

If their plan was to make us all insane so we don't care if they move the team, then at least they got the first part right.

It's almost surreal how bad they are.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
i'm calling t heir bluff. move the team. if this is the **** they're going to make us deal with each week. move the team. and i hope they rest knowing very well that they are leaving a very viable market behind them. I will cheer for that team to fail and i will root for the fairweatheredness of all the other areas bleed them dry

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
I'd rather they move. Watching a team that just goes through the motions is sickening.

I'm playing golf or tennis next Sunday. I'm not buying another Bills item either. Done.

My bank has 50 yard seats for me when the Bills are in Atlanta. **** that.