PDA

View Full Version : I thought my TV was on the fritz

unpaid_bills
10-04-2009, 07:25 PM
I am all for charitable causes, but the NFL needs to scrap the idea of wearing pink on the sidelines. The sight of Jauron on the sideline with a pink billed Bills cap, and Edwards Pink wristband was sickening. It was fitting for the way they played:poop:

Canadian'eh!
10-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I love that the NFL is supporting Breast Cancer. It's the #2 killer of women after heart disease.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I thought the pink hat was good this team should have been wearing pink jerseys today the way we played

unpaid_bills
10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
I love that the NFL is supporting Breast Cancer. It's the #2 killer of women after heart disease.

Like i said nothing wrong with supporting breast cancer all am saying is something more significant and impactful than say wearing pink could have been done my multi-millionaires - the pink caps and other items were a bad idea plus they didnt even mention (or adverstise, promote any messaging) so what was the point?

Mad Bomber
10-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Like i said nothing wrong with supporting breast cancer all am saying is something more significant and impactful than say wearing pink could have been done my multi-millionaires - the pink caps and other items were a bad idea plus they didnt even mention (or adverstise, promote any messaging) so what was the point?
The very fact that you started this thread and are vocal about it speaks to the success of this.

The whole idea was to raise AWARENESS of breast cancer. It's nice to see you're aware. :up:

My mother had breast cancer.

Tailspin
10-04-2009, 10:02 PM
I thought my tv was messed up at first too ! Think they would have done better using the pink ribbon on stuff

unpaid_bills
10-04-2009, 10:11 PM
I thought my tv was messed up at first too ! Think they would have done better using the pink ribbon on stuff

Im sure the NFL donated a "portion of the proceeds" from all the $$ they will make off the merchandise. I was only bringing this up as they didnt even mention during the whole game (unless i missed it) so didnt really seem the point. How about the ribbon on the jersey?

psubills62
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I love it when people say "supporting Breast Cancer."

Um, I think they're supporting breast cancer AWARENESS. Big difference.

It's just another gender thing that pisses me off though. Where are the blue helmets/gloves/shoes/etc. for prostate cancer?

G Wolly
10-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I hope the pink doesnt last the whole month.

Even the refs had cute pink wristbands.

mercyrule
10-04-2009, 11:14 PM
I am all for charitable causes, but the NFL needs to scrap the idea of wearing pink on the sidelines. The sight of Jauron on the sideline with a pink billed Bills cap, and Edwards Pink wristband was sickening. It was fitting for the way they playedI thought my tv was screwed up too.

But I take exception to the rest of your post.

mercyrule
10-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Im sure the NFL donated a "portion of the proceeds" from all the $$ they will make off the merchandise. I was only bringing this up as they didnt even mention during the whole game (unless i missed it) so didnt really seem the point. How about the ribbon on the jersey?They've advertised it beforehand though. I was thinking I might check out the merchandise.

LtFinFan66
10-04-2009, 11:35 PM
well done by the NFL:bf1: