PDA

View Full Version : It's official....Trent sux

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry, but it's true.

I was a big Trent fan. I started to waiver a little in the preseason, but I was hoping he would come out firing in the regular season. I thought he looked good against the Pats, but he has been downright awful since then, against two horrible defenses (TB and NO). Today was a game we HAD to have, and we needed Trent to step up.

He appears to have all the physical tools, and the brains, but he is a pussy. He'll always be a pussy. You can't be timid and be a QB in the NFL. We need a QB in the 1st round next year.

P.S....He's still way better than JP.

Philagape
10-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Can we please merge all the anti-Trent threads?

SquishDaFish
10-04-2009, 07:51 PM
I agree he BLOWS

The Natrix
10-04-2009, 08:35 PM
just wait until he has to play a game in the wind and snow. It's going to be a laugh riot. I'd rather have Losman right now. I'm dead serious.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
O-line sucks, Evans sucks, Owens gave up....and yes Edwards sucked.

Problem is that Edwards is not the only reason we lost.

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 08:44 PM
just wait until he has to play a game in the wind and snow. It's going to be a laugh riot. I'd rather have Losman right now. I'm dead serious.

No way. Trent sucks, but Losman was worse.

The Natrix
10-04-2009, 08:47 PM
True, he's not the only reason. But even when he had time, he either didn't throw it away or threw picks. Oh yeah, and don't forget about dumping it off 3 yards in back of the line of scrimmage when there are two defenders right on the receiver.

With Trent, it seems like he is content with his career already. Like he is happy just being able to say he was a starting NFL QB for a time. I'm not bashing him for that, I just want a QB who wants to be a 10 year starter with a few playoff seasons and maybe a championship and actually has the confidence and mental toughness to make it happen.

Edwards just doesn't have "it".

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 08:53 PM
O-line sucks, Evans sucks, Owens gave up....and yes Edwards sucked.

Problem is that Edwards is not the only reason we lost.

Oh, you're absolutely right, and I'm not disputing that at all. This team has many problems, and I wasn't by any means pinning this entire loss on Edwards.

The OLine sucks, but it was looking good against the Pats, and then we started getting injured. Our defense sucks, but again, it was looking good against the Pats, and then we started getting injured. Apparently our strength and conditioning coach sucks.

BillsRGreat
10-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Regardless of whether Trent is the Real Deal or not (that is not the point i'm making)

ANY QB would play terrible given the line we are putting on the field.... ANY QB

Beastie Bills
10-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Regardless of whether Trent is the Real Deal or not (that is not the point i'm making)

ANY QB would play terrible given the line we are putting on the field.... ANY QB

I agree, but most QB's would take a shot down the field at some point before the game got out of hand.

Billsfan3
10-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh, you're absolutely right, and I'm not disputing that at all. This team has many problems, and I wasn't by any means pinning this entire loss on Edwards.

The OLine sucks, but it was looking good against the Pats, and then we started getting injured. Our defense sucks, but again, it was looking good against the Pats, and then we started getting injured. Apparently our strength and conditioning coach sucks.

So true

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
P.S....He's still way better than JP.
he's not even better than Rob Johnson.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Any QB not name Losman. JP would be lights out with all this talent the Bills have on offense.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Any QB not name Losman. JP would be lights out with all this talent the Bills have on offense.
Lee misses JP and TO would've loved JP

raphael120
10-04-2009, 10:54 PM
It's pretty freakin sad when you're watching a game and saying to yourself "this is like watching JP play...but at least JP threw down the field and made it interesting!"

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 11:06 PM
It's pretty freakin sad when you're watching a game and saying to yourself "this is like watching JP play...but at least JP threw down the field and made it interesting!"
he threw it with only Lee as his weapon. Trent has 2 but can only find his rbs and reed. He almost got Fred killed though

Mahdi
10-04-2009, 11:26 PM

Not true.

Trent just cant make things happen.

I saw Rivers evade a rush right in his face just now and complete a pass right through the teeth of the defense, the Steeler defense.

Trent would crumble in that same play.

Marvelous
10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
iT IS REGARDLESS IF TRent Edwards is crap or a pro bowler. Irrelevant/Insignifican't because we can't see it. The 0-line was BAD in the 1st quarter and became GOD-AWFUL by the 4th quarter. To the point that Trent couldn't even get a quick slant off. And that's in the shotgun!!!
---I musta vented 30 times today about Trent sucking. But i admit right now that it IS-NOT the QB's fault when the LT & The RT can't even slow down the DE's on any play..You guys saw the same game i saw today so....