How many of you who are calling for Edwards' head....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

How many of you who are calling for Edwards' head....

were the same ones who wanted him to play over JP...and were the ones that wanted JP instead of Bledsoe...and feel free to admit it because there were several posters that fit the bill.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Ground Chuck
    • Jul 2009

Re: How many of you who are calling for Edwards' head....

Just because Edwards isn't very good does not mean that he is not better than JP

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
      • Sep 2009

I want Jauron gone. Let the new coach decide what to do with Trent

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ground Chuck
        Just because Edwards isn't very good does not mean that he is not better than JP
        not the point of the thread...not comparing TE to JP to DB...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

I didn't have a problem with getting rid of Bledsoe... but I thought it was too soon to start J.P. The Bills had just come off a 9-7 season (the best in years), and some veterans, and had high expectations. I thought it was unfair to thrust Losman into the starter's role uncontested at that point. If he beat out Bledsoe fair and square in training camp, then so be it. But Bledsoe was jettisoned and Losman was given the starting job without earning. I thought that was a mistake, and it was, because Mularkey lost the team and ended up being literally run out of town.

With Losman and Edwards... I thought they both were inadequate as quarterbacks, and they are.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I'm not ready to roll Edwards yet but the clock is ticking now!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

I wanted Bledsoe to stay and thought he got a raw deal. JP on the other hand I was on his train and thought he was thrown in too early but welcomed it. Now Edwards I also was behind because he is a BILL but am now wanting him to sit and park his ass on the bench and watch and learn.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                were the same ones who wanted him to play over JP...and were the ones that wanted JP instead of Bledsoe...and feel free to admit it because there were several posters that fit the bill.
                Yep, that's me... I think I finally learned my lesson.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                  Next Question!
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                  I wanted Bledsoe to stay and thought he got a raw deal. JP on the other hand I was on his train and thought he was thrown in too early but welcomed it. Now Edwards I also was behind because he is a BILL but am now wanting him to sit and park his ass on the bench and watch and learn.
                  Yeah, but then what? Fitzpatrick starts? The Palestinian Pistol?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I'm the exact same way!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

I dont care give him a chance cant be much worse.

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

I was one...Not going to lie

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

I dont care give him a chance cant be much worse.
                          I'm feeling the same way. Plus I want him to get the whole year just to prove to everyone that he's not the answer and make it easier for us to move onto a new QB next year...

Comment

• Beastie Bills
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            Not me.

I was PISSED when we cut Bledsoe, and I maintain to this day that he got a raw deal. We trade for an aging, pocket passer, but refuse to give him a decent OLine, then we're surprised when teams bring the house on every play and he takes a lot of sacks.

And the first time I saw Trent step on the field for us, I knew he was better than JP. I still believe that we were right to chose Trent over JP, but I've started to come to the realization that Trent is a pussy who is afraid to take any chances. Maybe it's because our head coach is a pussy who is afraid to take any chances. It probably is. But whatever the reason, Trent sucks, and I doubt a coaching change will save him now. I don't want to change coaches mid-season anyway. I just hope we fire Jauron after the season, and draft a QB in the 1st round.

Comment

• footballhottie
                              • Feb 2005

HOWEVER bledsoe would have been the **** if he had a good O line. He proved that in Dallas

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

Working...
                              X