So you still want to argue that Chambers is as good as Walker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

So you still want to argue that Chambers is as good as Walker?

Chambers was horrible. Miami radio was ripping on how bad he sucked today.

Yeah the only locker room cancer is the paycheck that they don't want to give to Walker.
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: So you still want to argue that Chambers is as good as Walker?

Both our tackles suck - I don't understand why people are defending them. Our offense is stuck in reverse because of it. I'm not supporting Edwards, but the guy needs more time. Opposing defenses are just teeing off on Edwards.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Dude Walker is just as bad maybe worse because hes an overweight slow fatass.

Comment

• bills4ver
        • Sep 2008

lets not forget dick jauron is the coach and put these back-up tackles IN the GAME!

FIRE JAURON!

This is just pathetic.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
          Both our tackles suck - I don't understand why people are defending them. Our offense is stuck in reverse because of it. I'm not supporting Edwards, but the guy needs more time. Opposing defenses are just teeing off on Edwards.
          The Bills decided to dismantle the entire o-line and pretend that Edwards is Michael Vick back there.

The FO is a joke.

Why even bother bringing Owens in?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            The Bills decided to dismantle the entire o-line and pretend that Edwards is Michael Vick back there.

The FO is a joke.

Why even bother bringing Owens in?
            I'm not an avid supporter of Walker because he was mediochre to begin with and apparently regressed during training camp (at LT at least - I don't know how he would've been back at RT).

But yeah, why bring in Terrell Owens if you can't even use him (except in order to sell tickets). I don't really know what the Bills were thinking, other than that they thought their rag-tag O-line would be, at the very least, serviceable. Foolish. Just foolish. I'm fuming mad and CAN'T WAIT to hear Jerry Sullivan on WGR55 at 7am tomorrow.
            Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-04-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

I don't think anyone ever said that Chambers was as good as Walker.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                I'm not an avid supporter of Walker because he was mediochre to begin with and apparently regressed during training camp (at LT at least - I don't know how he would've been back at RT).

But yeah, why bring in Terrell Owens if you can't even use him (except in order to sell tickets). I don't really know what the Bills were thinking, other than that they thought their rag-tag O-line would be, at the very least, serviceable. Foolish. Just foolish. I'm fuming mad and CAN'T WAIT to hear Jerry Sullivan on WGR55 at 7am tomorrow.
                This team needs to get booed out of the stadium.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  This team needs to get booed out of the stadium.
                  The fact that they are able to pickup a paycheck for hundreds of thousands of dollars after a game like that is criminal.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Who the **** cares?

Walker is no longer a Buffalo Bill, end of story. Why keep even bringing him up? Time to move on.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Who the **** cares?

Walker is no longer a Buffalo Bill, end of story. Why keep even bringing him up? Time to move on.
                      Same thing I said to all the whiney b*tches who cried and moaned endlessly about Briere and Drury two years ago (and still do).
                      Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-04-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X