PDA

View Full Version : Post Game Presser

T-Long
10-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Did anybody hear any post game comments? I'm sick and tired of waiting for the videos to come up on bb.com

cocamide
10-04-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d81326ff2/Bills-postgame-press-conference

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-04-2009, 09:03 PM
LOL i was thinking the exact same thing. Is there anywhere i can get an audio?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
I am so tired of them as in Trent and Jauron saying they'll have to look at the tape. I think it is a BS answer. What are the photo's in the game for. Don't they study those throughout the game?

DMBcrew36
10-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I am so tired of them as in Trent and Jauron saying they'll have to look at the tape. I think it is a BS answer. What are the photo's in the game for. Don't they study those throughout the game?

Jauron and Edwards should just have a videotape that they hand to the media after every game that is a recording of them giving these answers - because they're the same answers they give after every loss it seems.

How the hell is this team supposed to move forward when the head coach and starting QB don't even know HOW to move forward and don't know or aren't willing to acknowledge their problems. I don't expect them to announce everything to the media... but jesus.

Billz_fan
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Another post game De presser.

I gotta do a better job, were gonna work on it, I gotta watch the video.

YardRat
10-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I don't think it's necessary to watch game film to confirm you suck...the score already tells you that.

raphael120
10-04-2009, 10:59 PM
I've learned not to watch or listen to any of the post game garbage. it makes me want to punch a baby. it's so enfuriating. this game was 3 hours of my life i wont get back.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 11:17 PM
He always says the same crap. "gotta watch the tape" . The guy has no fire at all.

He's so laid back after a loss and I guess it's because his HC has his back even after a performance like that.

Jaybird
10-04-2009, 11:20 PM
He always says the same crap. "gotta watch the tape" . The guy has no fire at all.

He's so laid back after a loss and I guess it's because his HC has his back even after a performance like that.

The fire should start with the HC. Dick needs some uppers.

justasportsfan
10-04-2009, 11:22 PM
The fire should start with the HC. Dick needs some uppers.

I agree. Sometimes a REAL qb has to step up. Kelly did. He said screws this and did things his way. Trents too much of a pansy to throw the ball, I'm sure he's too chicken to do anything either.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
can a reporter for a change just scream out, "i did watch the tape. it's the exact same thing as last week,....yet somehow worse."

this is such a pathetic joke.