PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is calling the shots for this team?

jpdex12
10-04-2009, 09:56 PM
if it is a board of directors then they need to be douched out! just like the front office!

Mudflap1
10-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Nope. It's just Ralph, I believe. Do you think a Board of Directors would have let Ralph fire Bill Polian?

Tailspin
10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
The pencil pushers did their job and sold all the tickets. Great Uncle Ralphie has his profit so we are screwed for at least this year with what we got !

jpdex12
10-05-2009, 09:14 AM
seriously, isn't there a committee in Detroit that helps call the shots? I'd like to know who each one of them is so we could get on their asses along with Ralph. I would like to report grand larceny if I still had season tickets but I gave them up two years ago when this train wreck was evident.

Any chance one of you guys with season tickets (over $2,000 worth) can call the local police department out in Buffalo and report grand larceny? That would be some funny *****! Imagine hearing that on the Late Show or your local news station? Tell me that wouldn't get some major freakin publicity from the media!

Hemlepp53
10-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Would make the news for sure.. but you would need a laywer willing to carry it for civil purposes.... beign it would be against the Bills orginization not an indiviual... IMO

Jan Reimers
10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
seriously, isn't there a committee in Detroit that helps call the shots? I'd like to know who each one of them is so we could get on their asses along with Ralph. I would like to report grand larceny if I still had season tickets but I gave them up two years ago when this train wreck was evident.

Any chance one of you guys with season tickets (over $2,000 worth) can call the local police department out in Buffalo and report grand larceny? That would be some funny *****! Imagine hearing that on the Late Show or your local news station? Tell me that wouldn't get some major freakin publicity from the media!
I think the committee in Detroit is Ralph, his wife, Russ Brandon and Jim Whatshisname, the bean counter who manages the salary cap.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 09:40 AM
It's just Ralph... who makes me want to ralph, every Sunday

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM
if it is a board of directors then they need to be douched out! just like the front office!

Ralph is a genius. You can't even figure out who to blame! Russ Brandon is the GM, no he's not, yes he is, no he's not.

jpdex12
10-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Would make the news for sure.. but you would need a laywer willing to carry it for civil purposes.... beign it would be against the Bills orginization not an indiviual... IMO

Where's Doc Holliday when you need him? Why Johnnie Tyler, how do? I'm your Huckleberry!