25. Pittsburgh Steelers-OC Kris O’Dowd-USC
26. New York Jets-WR Arrelious Benn-Illinois
27. New England Patriots-OG Mike Johnson-Arkansas
28. Philadelphia Eagles-OT Sam Young-Notre Dame
29. Indianapolis Colts-WR Brandon LaFell-LSU
30. New York Giants-CB Joe Haden-Florida
31. New Orleans Saints-RB Jahvid Best-Cal
32. Baltimore Ravens-WR Mardy Gilyard-Cincinnati

A little early I know it only being week 4 in the books. But what the hell else do I have to look forward to?

Dr. Lecter
10-04-2009, 10:17 PM
I know I am not totally up on the prospects this year, but where does Selvie rank?

DraftBoy
10-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I know I am not totally up on the prospects this year, but where does Selvie rank?

1st-2nd rounder. 3-4 OLB prospect for me as of now.

TacklingDummy
10-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Walterfootball.com come has the Bills picking at 11 also.

Buffalo Bills: Damian Williams, WR, USC
The Bills can't get a quarterback down here and they really need a left tackle (Demetrius Bell is up to three sacks and four penalties), but with the top guys being off the board, receiver definitely becomes an option.

Buffalo brought in Terrell Owens to be an explosive downfield option for Trent Edwards. Unfortunately, Owens has lost his explosion and is now nothing more than a distraction in the locker room.

With Owens gone and Roscoe Parrish likely traded next offseason, Steve Johnson will move into the slot. However, someone opposite of Lee Evans is needed - and Josh Reed is not an option.

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Bradford or LeFevour, I'd be happy with either.

psubills62
10-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Man, this is shaping up to be the same as every other year. We start out and I think we've got potential in a lot of places, and then it all falls apart. It looks as though we're going to have needs at every position. There's about 31 guys on there I'd love to get.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a bit surprised you don't have Eric Decker going in the first round. He probably doesn't have speed like Benn and Gilyard, but the guy continues to rack up the yards. And he's pretty much Minnesota's only legitimate weapon on offense. To me, he's one of those guys who is a pure football player, measurables be darned. Oh, and what about Gerald McCoy?

But anyway, enough of that. Okung would be a good pick. Definitely need to beef up the lines. Could grab Cody if we're switching to a 3-4.

clumping platelets
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
We will draft higher :(

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Oh we will be drafting at least top 10 possibly top 5 I am thinking.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Oh we will be drafting at least top 10 possibly top 5 I am thinking.

Top 5? I'd love it if we got the number one pick, I think we got alot of talent on this team as is, if we could cherry pick the top prospects, we could be in fantastic shape for next year. Top LT with the 1st pick, nice solid QB prospect with out 2nd round pick to push Trent, while learning on the bench to start the season, sounds like a plan to me.

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 10:41 PM
You know what? If we could land a Percy Harvin or Reggie Bush type of versatile player, that could pay dividends for us as well. Perhaps then we could part ways with Parrish who is a waste of a roster spot, purely because he is one dimensional and his only real value is as a special teams standout.

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Not sure how you projected the draft order, but I can assure you that SF will not be picking 9th in the 2010 draft. I think they are a playoff team, borderline at worst

DraftBoy
10-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Not sure how you projected the draft order, but I can assure you that SF will not be picking 9th in the 2010 draft. I think they are a playoff team, borderline at worst

Borrowed it from a friend. Order wasn't a huge concern for me, or not as much as just getting prospects next to teams. Its just V1.0 lots of changes, and switching to come. In coming weeks Ill fix it to my usual. Im far too tired and a little too buzzed to mess with it a ton for now though.

I do agree though SF is legit, and the #9 pick is SF's only because Carolina traded it to them. That's what the (f/CAR) means.

PECKERWOOD
10-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Borrowed it from a friend. Order wasn't a huge concern for me, or not as much as just getting prospects next to teams. Its just V1.0 lots of changes, and switching to come. In coming weeks Ill fix it to my usual. Im far too tired and a little too buzzed to mess with it a ton for now though.

I do agree though SF is legit, and the #9 pick is SF's only because Carolina traded it to them. That's what the (f/CAR) means.

If we're to add one specimen to the offensive side of the ball, DB. Which player would you choose to make the biggest impact on this team?

clumping platelets
10-04-2009, 11:06 PM
I say move down and get more draft choices............we need a LOT of help :teary:

patmoran2006
10-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Well your on the prospects and I admittedly know nothing about any prospects for next year at this point, other than a precious few.

But just four games into this season there's little doubt OT is our primary target, if not QB

DrGraves
10-04-2009, 11:45 PM
we will be drafting higher than that.

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 11:54 PM
i hate the number 11 and the bills. norwood, parrish, bledsoe, johnson

lynch was an 11 pick and is being outplayed by coe college. the bills can pick anywhere but 11 for my sanity.

mysticsoto
10-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Well your on the prospects and I admittedly know nothing about any prospects for next year at this point, other than a precious few.

But just four games into this season there's little doubt OT is our primary target, if not QB

I'm thinking QB at this point. We cannot afford to give it a few more years like we did with JP and just wait, wait wait. You look at QBs like Matt Ryan, Sanchez, Stafford and they all seem to get it immediately. But somehow our QB never seems to. Get rid of Jauron and have a new coach bring in a new signal caller and start fresh. Get rid of Fewell too. He's too inconsistent and the CBs playing so far off just irritates the hell out of me.

It's too bad. I was hoping we could grab a top DT to eventually replace Stroud with, but we're not going to have that luxury. We'll have to hope and get lucky in the 2nd rd with a decent prospect. Of course, that may depend on who comes in and what type of defense they want to implement...

BillsWin
10-05-2009, 12:58 AM
You have us taking Okung (in your mock draft v 1.0) with some quality quarterbacks left on the board.

I love the Okung pick, I covered him when I worked for the Big Twelve last year. He will be a great player and would be a welcomed player on a Bills offense searching for an anchor at LT.

However, what do you see the Bills doing at QB?

Why can't the Bills take a QB in the first and go LT in the second? Or even trade up back into the first.

This team is missing a few players, and a head coach.

A franchise QB is at the top of the list, and with the recent success of rookie QBs, wouldn't it be plausable that the Bills go QB at 6,7,8, 9, 10, 11 or wherever they pick?

Hell, why not trade down some and get Pike.

Or stay in the top 11 and take Bradford.

BillsWin
10-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Granger is one of my favorite players coming out.

Michael82
10-05-2009, 01:51 AM
I hate that draft for two main reasons...

1. We will draft in the top 5, not 11. I can't see us winning that many games this year. This is not a good team.

Michael82
10-05-2009, 01:53 AM

1. We will draft in the top 5, not 11. I can't see us winning that many games this year. This is not a good team.

2. I would take a QB in the 1st round due to the success that teams have had with rookie QBs lately. Plus I'm ready to throw Trent Edwards off the Peace Bridge right now.

Crisis
10-05-2009, 04:33 AM
you don't have cj spiller going in the first?

Hemlepp53
10-05-2009, 05:22 AM
We need to go QB, OT, DT, OLB... dont care how we get there that is what i feel our needs are right now that seem to be most pressing..

Is it possible to DRAFT a head coach .. Urban Myer???? I wish...

X-Era
10-05-2009, 05:37 AM
1. Cleveland Browns- DE Carlos Dunlap-Florida
2. St Louis Rams- QB Jevan Snead-Ole Miss
3. Detroit Lions-DT Ndamukong Suh-Nebraska
4. Kansas City Chiefs-WR Dez Bryant-Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-S Taylor Mays-USC
6. Oakland Raiders- OT Bryan Bulaga-Iowa
7. Seattle Seahawks (f/DEN)-S Eric Berry-Tennessee
8. Washington Redskins- LB Brandon Spikes-Florida
9. San Francisco 49ers (f/CAR)-LB Eric Norwood-South Carolina
10. Jacksonville Jaguars- DT Demarcus Granger-Oklahoma
11. Buffalo Bills-OT Russell Okung-Oklahoma State
12. Houston Texans-LB Sergio Kindle-Texas
13. Miami Dolphins- LB Rolando McClain-Alabama
14. Cincinnati Bengals-OT Anthony Davis-Rutgers
15. Seattle Seahawks-QB Tony Pike-Cincinnati
16. Arizona Cardinals-OT Charles Brown-USC
17. Tennessee Titans-DT Arthur Jones-Syracuse
18. Denver Broncos (f/CHI)-TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma
19. Dallas Cowboys-DT Terrance Cody-Alabama
20. Atlanta Falcons- LB Sean Weatherspoon-Missouri
21. San Francisco 49ers-WR Damain Williams-USC
22. Minnesota Vikings-CB Trevard Lindley-Kentucky
23. San Diego Chargers-LB Brandon Graham-Michigan
24. Green Bay Packers-OT Trent Williams-Oklahoma

A little early I know it only being week 4 in the books. But what the hell else do I have to look forward to?

:up:

My list would look pretty different but its early too.

X-Era
10-05-2009, 05:45 AM
Bradford or LeFevour, I'd be happy with either.

LeFevour has the right mental approach to the game and has the ability. Hes a mobile, athletic type of passer. He can get happy feet in the pocket at times and he can try to force things and make bad decisions. But he makes clutch plays and can win a team games.

I like him. I want to see him pick apart a defense through progressions and show poise in the pocket. Sometimes he reminds me a lot of Losman or Boller.

X-Era
10-05-2009, 05:49 AM
I say move down and get more draft choices............we need a LOT of help :teary:

If a QB is the target and we wont move to 1 for Bradford, I like this move.

A guy like Jake Locker would be a decent pickup in the mid round 1 range.

elltrain22
10-05-2009, 06:07 AM
At this point, our 1st pick should be a franchise qb. Bradford, McCoy, or another top prospect. I'd also be very happy w/ a legit offensive tackle.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:35 PM
If we're to add one specimen to the offensive side of the ball, DB. Which player would you choose to make the biggest impact on this team?

OT Bryan Bulaga

He's a Joe Thomas clone, if we could add him and Kristopher O'Dowd late we'd have all 5 OL positions set for the next 7-10 years. That would be incredible. QB could be almost anybody then because he'd have all day to throw.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm thinking QB at this point. We cannot afford to give it a few more years like we did with JP and just wait, wait wait. You look at QBs like Matt Ryan, Sanchez, Stafford and they all seem to get it immediately. But somehow our QB never seems to. Get rid of Jauron and have a new coach bring in a new signal caller and start fresh. Get rid of Fewell too. He's too inconsistent and the CBs playing so far off just irritates the hell out of me.

It's too bad. I was hoping we could grab a top DT to eventually replace Stroud with, but we're not going to have that luxury. We'll have to hope and get lucky in the 2nd rd with a decent prospect. Of course, that may depend on who comes in and what type of defense they want to implement...

Im not seeing QB bc I dont see any franchise prospects. I dont see any Matt Ryan's or Joe Flacco's in this class right now. Every top QB has serious questions about their playing ability as it translates to the NFL right now.

Robinson-Size, Arm Strength
McCoy-Arm Strength
Tebow-Is he even a QB?
Hillier-Level of Competition, Accuracy
LeFevour-Consistency
Pike-Decision Making
Snead-Consistency
Bradford-Leadership, Arm Strength
Clausen-Decision Making
Locker-Consistency, Accuracy, Decision Making

Those are not franchise style QB's above. I need to see somebody emerge and the likely candidate (McCoy, or Pike) so far have looked good but need to take that next step before I want us to draft them.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:39 PM
You have us taking Okung (in your mock draft v 1.0) with some quality quarterbacks left on the board.

I love the Okung pick, I covered him when I worked for the Big Twelve last year. He will be a great player and would be a welcomed player on a Bills offense searching for an anchor at LT.

However, what do you see the Bills doing at QB?

Why can't the Bills take a QB in the first and go LT in the second? Or even trade up back into the first.

This team is missing a few players, and a head coach.

A franchise QB is at the top of the list, and with the recent success of rookie QBs, wouldn't it be plausable that the Bills go QB at 6,7,8, 9, 10, 11 or wherever they pick?

Hell, why not trade down some and get Pike.

Or stay in the top 11 and take Bradford.

I see the Bills going after a younger veteran QB like a Tyler Thigpen, Josh Johnson type of a QB. Guys who are backups or have 1st round picks behind them whose days are numbered. I dont see Buffalo going after a rookie QB right now not at this point.

I have Okung as my top rated Senior OT in this class. I think he's a semi-steal at 11.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:40 PM

2. I would take a QB in the 1st round due to the success that teams have had with rookie QBs lately. Plus I'm ready to throw Trent Edwards off the Peace Bridge right now.

1. That may be true and if we continue to suck Im sure we'll get there. This is not a seasons end projection of the order.

2. Addressed in post above.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
you don't have cj spiller going in the first?

No he was a last cut. He could easily slip in with a NYG, NE, BAL, or NO. He's been a little disappointing to me throughout his college career.

DraftBoy
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
We need to go QB, OT, DT, OLB... dont care how we get there that is what i feel our needs are right now that seem to be most pressing..

Is it possible to DRAFT a head coach .. Urban Myer???? I wish...

Id also add OC, DE, and SS to that list.

Mahdi
10-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Top 5? I'd love it if we got the number one pick, I think we got alot of talent on this team as is, if we could cherry pick the top prospects, we could be in fantastic shape for next year. Top LT with the 1st pick, nice solid QB prospect with out 2nd round pick to push Trent, while learning on the bench to start the season, sounds like a plan to me.
Second round pick to push Trent?

If we are picking #1 Trent should be pushed straight out the door.

tampabay25690
10-05-2009, 02:15 PM
1. Cleveland Browns- DE Carlos Dunlap-Florida
2. St Louis Rams- QB Jevan Snead-Ole Miss
3. Detroit Lions-DT Ndamukong Suh-Nebraska
4. Kansas City Chiefs-WR Dez Bryant-Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-S Taylor Mays-USC
6. Oakland Raiders- OT Bryan Bulaga-Iowa
7. Seattle Seahawks (f/DEN)-S Eric Berry-Tennessee
8. Washington Redskins- LB Brandon Spikes-Florida
9. San Francisco 49ers (f/CAR)-LB Eric Norwood-South Carolina
10. Jacksonville Jaguars- DT Demarcus Granger-Oklahoma
11. Buffalo Bills-OT Russell Okung-Oklahoma State
12. Houston Texans-LB Sergio Kindle-Texas
13. Miami Dolphins- LB Rolando McClain-Alabama
14. Cincinnati Bengals-OT Anthony Davis-Rutgers
15. Seattle Seahawks-QB Tony Pike-Cincinnati
16. Arizona Cardinals-OT Charles Brown-USC
17. Tennessee Titans-DT Arthur Jones-Syracuse
18. Denver Broncos (f/CHI)-TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma
19. Dallas Cowboys-DT Terrance Cody-Alabama
20. Atlanta Falcons- LB Sean Weatherspoon-Missouri
21. San Francisco 49ers-WR Damain Williams-USC
22. Minnesota Vikings-CB Trevard Lindley-Kentucky
23. San Diego Chargers-LB Brandon Graham-Michigan
24. Green Bay Packers-OT Trent Williams-Oklahoma

I see you have DUNLAP at #1 and I like to see that knowing Im a Gator fan.
I do disagree just a bit I think ERIC BERRY will be the 1st player taken in the draft this is the best SAFETY I have seen in many years. But I agree if not 1 he will be top 5 pick..

tampabay25690
10-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Im not seeing QB bc I dont see any franchise prospects. I dont see any Matt Ryan's or Joe Flacco's in this class right now. Every top QB has serious questions about their playing ability as it translates to the NFL right now.

Robinson-Size, Arm Strength
McCoy-Arm Strength
Tebow-Is he even a QB?
Hillier-Level of Competition, Accuracy
LeFevour-Consistency
Pike-Decision Making
Snead-Consistency
Bradford-Leadership, Arm Strength
Clausen-Decision Making
Locker-Consistency, Accuracy, Decision Making

Those are not franchise style QB's above. I need to see somebody emerge and the likely candidate (McCoy, or Pike) so far have looked good but need to take that next step before I want us to draft them.

I agree with you in this point everyone was so high on BRADFORD and MCCOY this year and I think both are thinking they should have come out last year.

We are seeing much more about these guys and I know Bradford has been out but I don't see any guy as a FRANCHISE QB at all and I agree iwth you 100%%%...McCoy has been very shaky at times.......