PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Draft Spot

im8th2buffalo
10-04-2009, 10:21 PM
I feel so disgusted about this team that I am almost to the point of wanting them to lose as many games as possible to improve their draft pick. That is sad!

Even thinking ahead to the draft, what would be best to pick?
The team needs a great QB, but if the line is sub par, it will just be another ruined QB pick!

I know it really bites that playoff hope is already gone in week 4, but it would have to be a miracle to make it at this point. I can't see them even matching last years record.

psubills62
10-04-2009, 10:24 PM
To me, this is looking exactly like I predicted (in fact, I got the first four games right in CntryGal's prediction thread). This is typical of Jauron years, outside of last year - start out bad, get hot in the middle and fall off at the end. End up at 7-9 with a pick around 11 or 12.

That's what I expect...maybe 10th.

Ingtar33
10-04-2009, 11:13 PM
To me, this is looking exactly like I predicted (in fact, I got the first four games right in CntryGal's prediction thread). This is typical of Jauron years, outside of last year - start out bad, get hot in the middle and fall off at the end. End up at 7-9 with a pick around 11 or 12.

That's what I expect...maybe 10th.

im 4-0 as well in shelby's pick contest.. i have the bills winning next week agaisnt the browns...

god i hope im right. i don't think i could handle losing to that disaster of a football team. that would be like losing to the lions.

psubills62
10-04-2009, 11:40 PM
im 4-0 as well in shelby's pick contest.. i have the bills winning next week agaisnt the browns...

god i hope im right. i don't think i could stumble losing to that disaster of a football team. that would be like losing to the lions.

I have the same...winning against the Browns. I think I have that game starting us on a good mid-season streak of sorts. Losing to the Browns would really suck...although they did give an underrated Bengals team a run for their money.

Honestly, I never thought I'd say this...but I really hope Bell is back by next week.