PDA

View Full Version : how many jobs has this economy lost over the year?

trapezeus
10-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Millions of jobs are gone and modrak, jauron and brandon are still employed. only in buffalo would something this absurd happen. i have friends who are unemployed and exceed at their jobs.

Michael82
10-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Take a look at our draft and Free Agency over the last 5-10 years and then tell me why the **** Modrak and Guy are still here. Once Brandon got the keys...he should have fired John Guy immediately and now Modrak should definitely be canned our drafts have been horrible over the last 5 years.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 08:38 AM
mikey...try 10 years. i am putting that in this week's article.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Take a look at our draft and Free Agency over the last 5-10 years and then tell me why the **** Modrak and Guy are still here. Once Brandon got the keys...he should have fired John Guy immediately and now Modrak should definitely be canned our drafts have been horrible over the last 5 years.

Brandon doesn't want anyone that is that much smarter than him sitting at OBD. Trust me.

Behind the Raiders, this is the most absurd FO in the league. No GM, and a marketing guy running football operations with a dillusional owner that's 90.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Millions of jobs are gone and modrak, jauron and brandon are still employed. only in buffalo would something this absurd happen. i have friends who are unemployed and exceed at their jobs.

The unemployment rate in this country and the current economy is completely irrelevant to Modrak, Jauron and Russ Brandon still having jobs. They have multi-year contracts in niche positions. It's not like they're line workers in a factory somewhere.

This thread makes absolutely no sense.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 08:59 AM
the point of it DMB is that somehow millions of people lost their jobs for lesser offenses last year. There is simply no way that Jauron, Brandon and Modrak should be back after last years mistakes.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 09:30 AM
the point of it DMB is that somehow millions of people lost their jobs for lesser offenses last year. There is simply no way that Jauron, Brandon and Modrak should be back after last years mistakes.

I just don't think it's feasible to compare those three to average people in average jobs. The three of them have niche positions and contracts. And in Jaurons case it would be very expensive to buy him out. Normal people don't have to be bought-out with $6,000,000 or whatever in order to be fired. It just isn't as simple as letting go 23yr old John Doe from his job at AutoZone.