PDA

View Full Version : Go Browns!!!

Thurmal
10-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Our coach needs to go, and we're not making the playoffs, so why not pull for losses to get the franchise makeover happening sooner?

Spare me with the "I always pull for the the Bills, no matter what" nonsense. What has this team ever done for you over the last 10 years? Field a garbage product while you buy tickets and apparel?

I am sick and tired of watching a lifeless, subpar roster that basically collects a paycheck simply for showing up.

Here's to Cleveland working our ass next week so Jauron, and hopefully most of the front office, can get canned immediately (I know this wont happen, but, hey, I'm an optimist).

I know I've hit a new low as a Bills fan. It is the only way, though.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
i'm not rooting for the browns as much as i'm rooting for buffalo in a different way.

in seriousness, it's hard to not root for the bills. but when the bonehead plays come out or the lack of offense, instead of getting angry, i jsut slowly think, "ok....it's coming....it's coming.....they'll fire him and they'll get us a real coach they have to know that is the only way the season tickets will be sold next year."

Night Train
10-05-2009, 05:38 AM
No ne needs to root against the Bills.

They'll take care of everything all by themselves.

Luisito23
10-05-2009, 08:02 AM
I don't think I've ever said this and meant it, but I'm pretty much done with this team, and management for the year...I want to tank the season as well, but we can't even get that right, expect our usual 7-9 season, and lose out on a player like Willis, or Peterson in the draft.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 08:07 AM
I'm not watching the game but I'll be pulling for the Browns. I wasted my last Sunday on this joke of an organization.

By the way the Browns played pretty well against Cincy so I'm sure they are feeling that they will win this Sunday.

When the Bills traded Peters I knew they weren't serious about winning.

Jan Reimers
10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
I really didn't get upset with the loss yesterday, so I'm at the stage of not caring. My thought is, why should I care when the team and Jauron don't seem to? Which means I could root against the Bills for the first time in 50 years.

psubills62
10-05-2009, 08:27 AM
No matter how low we get, Carolina will be worse. You know why? Because they traded their first round draft pick to San Fran. And since San Fran ALWAYS seems to draft one spot ahead of us...

And sorry, I can't help but root for the Bills. If they play badly, I'll be pissed, like always. If they play great, I'll be happy. However, if they do lose, then I know I can take something positive out of it - they will be that much closer to firing Jauron.

raphael120
10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
our season is in the tank, and it'll actually be more fun to watch them totally tank the rest of the season. theres no hope. there is no hoping that edwards finally "gets it", he's being outplayed by rookies and QB's that haven't started a single game. henne was getting it done with less talent on offense.

could you imagine what could be done with this offense if we had a real NFL coach and a real NFL QB? imagine peyton manning, or hell, even kyle orton with these weapons.

ddaryl
10-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I look forward to an ass whuppin. I see no reason to start winning games that will only prolong our agony..

I had little faith in Jauwrong to start the seas9on, and I have even less faith in the organization as a whole at this point.

Wilson needs to choke on his own crap or nothing can change