PDA

View Full Version : Article: Worst loss of nauseating Jauron-Bills era

Hemlepp53
10-05-2009, 05:46 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns/jerrysullivan/story/818002.html

At least Schobel knows whats up out there...

"This was embarrassing," said defensive end Aaron Schobel. "That's all you can say. It was all-around. You give up 38 points, you can't say the offense is at fault. I don't think anybody played worth a damn today. If they say they did, they're probably lying to you."

Time to give Dick the boot..... We shouldnt wait for the loss to the Browns... What if we win.. does that lessen the chances of a new HC....

Historian
10-05-2009, 06:49 AM
I love the end...."This team is so dysfunctional, they even shut Terrell Owens up"

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Great article. Wislon has created an organization where no one is going to upset the establishment.

Losman regressed after 2006 and now Edwards is regressing after 2008. If this isn't coaching than what is it?

By the way, maybe Kurt Schoinert was right.

Hemlepp53
10-05-2009, 07:41 AM
I love the end...."This team is so dysfunctional, they even shut Terrell Owens up"

I'd like to think its his need for improvement on personal conduct with the media and public opinion in general. If he had a 3 year contract with us he would be flipping out... I hoped from the start that he would love Buffalo and the Team would improve with his addition and he would sign a new contract after the seasons end... But... now it looks like he cant wait for week 16 to come so he can jump on the block and see what is offered to him. He also has to know his below expectation play (DROPS) has him looking more like a decoy than a top 10 WR right now... So what can he say... But your right he is quite.