PDA

View Full Version : You know the worst part about all of this?

Historian
10-05-2009, 06:47 AM
This isn't NFL caliber football.

It isn't even entertaining.

Even the 84-85 Bills, with thie 4 wins in 32 tries were fun to watch. They scored TDs, they intercepted passes, and they usually lost.

But at least they went down swinging.

This team quit after the INT...and Jauron did nothing to motivate them out of their funk.

Thank God for the Yankees. Love them or hate them, at least they're fun to watch.

And its great to watch a team that actually wins.

Dujek
10-05-2009, 07:01 AM
I'm just glad that I got out of bed and made it downstairs to see the Ulster rugby game on Friday night, because between the United game on Saturday and the Bills on Sunday the rest of the weekend sucked.

Ulster thrashing Llanelli 45-24 saved my sporting weekend.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 07:05 AM
The one thing I miss about JP is at least he was entertaining to watch, be it in a bad way. It was still classic to see how he blew the Jets game last year. Trent is just boring to watch.

Commissioner
10-05-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm just glad that I got out of bed and made it downstairs to see the Ulster rugby game on Friday night, because between the United game on Saturday and the Bills on Sunday the rest of the weekend sucked.

Ulster thrashing Llanelli 45-24 saved my sporting weekend.

Just once I would like to see Jauron call a timeout to rally the offense or defense together... instead of just staring blankly at them with a nauseated look.

Jan Reimers
10-05-2009, 07:15 AM
As I watched the game, I was reminded over and over again of that famous quote from the mayor of Hiroshima, "What the F*** was that?"

Historian
10-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Ill grant you, we have rookies on the line. They're going to make mistakes.

But guys lining up in the wrong places, and little league mistakes like that make it unbearable to watch.

I keep thinking about the guy from Denver a couple weeks ago, catching the tipped pass, then running parallel to the goal line to run time off the clock.

That's a player that has his head in the game.

We have no such players, and considering our coach is a Yalie, these guys play pretty dumb (and uninspiring) football.

Cntrygal
10-05-2009, 11:04 AM
:sigh:

raphael120
10-05-2009, 11:07 AM
thank God for hockey season.

that's all I have to say.

Michael82
10-05-2009, 11:41 AM
thank God for hockey season.

that's all I have to say.

Apparently you didn't watch the Sabres on Saturday night look almost identical to last year. Play hard for one period and then sit on a 1-goal lead. Then blow the lead, but hold the tie until OT so they get a point... :ill:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-05-2009, 11:44 AM
I think some of these UFL teams would beat the bills. They have about the same talent on their rosters.

psubills62
10-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I must have said it in another thread, but can the Bills be relegated to the NCAA? The Big Ten could really use another team so it can have a conference championship. Perfect match. They might even be able to win the conference once in a while.

Billz_fan
10-05-2009, 12:07 PM
As I watched the game, I was reminded over and over again of that famous quote from the mayor of Hiroshima, "What the F*** was that?"

Yours reminds me of one also,

General Custer :
Where the hell did all these Indians come from ?