PDA

View Full Version : DT Williams still sees talent

Syderick
10-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Kyle Williams still sees talent on the team, but dissappointed in the loss:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/05/dt-williams-still-sees-talent/

"What irks Williams is opponents seem to effectively take a game plan and execute it on Sunday. He can’t put his finger on why the Bills can’t do the same thing more often than not. Buffalo has now lost 11 of their last 14 games stretching back to last season."

Jan Reimers
10-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Kyle Williams still sees talent on the team, but dissappointed in the loss:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/05/dt-williams-still-sees-talent/

"What irks Williams is opponents seem to effectively take a game plan and execute it on Sunday. He can’t put his finger on why the Bills can’t do the same thing more often than not. Buffalo has now lost 11 of their last 14 games stretching back to last season."
Could it be the coaching? Duh. . .

ParanoidAndroid
10-05-2009, 09:17 AM
I was going to start a thread along the same lines. This team is more talented than Miami on both sides of the ball, yet they clobbered the Bills. There is no way that the talent in Buffalo is being properly utilized.
Gruden, Shanahan...... give us a coach and a staff that can get it done. Will someone with a set of nads please take control of this team? They just seem like they have no direction.

LtFinFan66
10-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Our defense is pretty talented. I will give you the offensive talent edge though

justasportsfan
10-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Kyle should tell his partner to step up too after he's been given a raise. I'm disappointed in Stroud's performance. He's nothing but a mediocre DT.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 09:22 AM
i love these quotes from the players. "we just dont' know what it is?"

Are you the dumbest mother****ers out there? You suck because every aspect of this team sucks in the following order:

1. FO sucks at getting players and coaches
2. Coaches suck at getting anything worth watching out of the players
3. Players can't make plays and lack heart.

What don't they get?

ParanoidAndroid
10-05-2009, 09:35 AM

Are you the dumbest mother****ers out there? You suck because every aspect of this team sucks in the following order:

What don't they get?

I disagree that they lack heart. I just think they have no clear direction and have no focus. Perhaps there are a few that are fed up with the environment of failure and have given up, but it wasn't because of a lack of heart from the beginning.

Syderick
10-05-2009, 10:11 AM

What don't they get?

I think Kyle knows what's wrong, he kind of hinted at it. He's just respectful and classy about it. Probably doesn't wanna get in trouble, or feed a controversy.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
because not creating a scene has worked so well the last couple years. Just calll them as they see it and let's see what changes can be worked out.

bigbub2352
10-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Kyle williams should concentrate on not getting pushed 5 yards off the ball
oh i know he is a great DT anyone who thinks that just look at nearly 500yds rushing given up in 2 games
Strouds overpaid ass can go too
blow up the whole D and get rid of this cover ****ing 2 joke scheme
god i hate this coaching staff
and the media for making fans believe in these BUMS!

Michael82
10-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Kyle Williams sees talent because he's the only player we have drafted under the Dick Jauron era that has improved each year and amounted to anything!

Ingtar33
10-05-2009, 12:32 PM
whenever players say they doesn't know why they can't beat a team when they think they're more talented then them the answer is obvious.

it's coaching

I can assure you, players can tell when they're simply no match for their opposition. When they don't see that, but still get their ass handed to them, it's always coaching.

We're running a predictable defensive scheme. We're running a basic offense. Teams have identified what both units like to do, and are trying to take advantage of it. Neither of our units are well coached enough to turn the tables.

end of story.

bigbub2352
10-05-2009, 12:34 PM
whenever players say they doesn't know why they can't beat a team when they think they're more talented then them the answer is obvious.

it's coaching

I can assure you, players can tell when they're simply no match for their opposition. When they don't see that, but still get their ass handed to them, it's always coaching.

We're running a predictable defensive scheme. We're running a basic offense. Teams have identified what both units like to do, and are trying to take advantage of it. Neither of our units are well coached enough to turn the tables.

end of story.
100% agree
coaching
and overratted players
=
bad teams

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2009, 12:48 PM
this team sucks

Night Train
10-05-2009, 02:40 PM

it's coaching

end of story.

:bf1:

and ownership.

One bad marriage with the victims being the fans.