PDA

View Full Version : The saddest/most pathetic thing about the Bills and us fans is

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
How many of you, like me, are already thinking of next season? During the midst of the embarrassment yesterday, I found myself thinking about next season. :ill: It's only 4 games in, and I'm already ready to throw in the towel. I feel ashamed of both my Buffalo Bills and myself.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 08:16 AM
With the Bills recent draft history the draft is not something to look forward to either.

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Thanks, TD, you just ruined my next season too. :ill:

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks, TD, you just ruined my next season too. :ill:

Sorry. If you think about it, it only took the Bills 16 years to find their Jim Kelly, Kelly has been retired for 13 years, it's only a matter of time before they find their next Kelly.

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2009, 08:24 AM
LOL. I have hope again!

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 08:26 AM
After the way the Bills managed the off-season and particularly the o-line I was pretty confident the ownership is resigned to doing nothing.

I'm done. I will not waste next Sunday on thsi team. Tennis, gold, fishing, or just watching paint dry. But I will not waste another Sunday on them.

Historian
10-05-2009, 08:27 AM
And here's the irony:

All the homers here will have this team in the 2010 playoffs by February.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 08:28 AM
I'm done. I will not waste next Sunday on thsi team. Tennis, gold, fishing, or just watching paint dry. But I will not waste another Sunday on them.
We don't want to see 5 threads next week *****ing about another loss. Don't be a quitter.

The King
For me the most embarrassing thing is the way we're looked at. No one respects us. I dont know if its just living in Boston, but it's literally embarrassing to be a fan of this franchise. Its embarrassing to be sitting in a bar with your gear on shelling out your hard earned cash to walk away from a 38-10 loss.

Commissioner
Thank God i ended up not getting season tickets. I felt like I threw $80 away last week when they punted on 4th and inches.

The only thing to have hope for is that Ralph Wilson will actually fire Jauron and bring in a real head coach.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 08:31 AM
With the Bills recent draft history the draft is not something to look forward to either.

The draft and the fact that Jauron and his coaches may still be around. Unless Jauron is gone and significant changes are made in the hierarchy under Ralph, the nightmare will continue. Next season will be just as bad as this, and just as bad as last unless Jauron is gone (and maybe Ralph).

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2009, 08:33 AM
There's NO way Dick will be the coach next season, is there?

malo
10-05-2009, 08:33 AM

Or Free Agency history.

I'm looking forward for the Bills to move or disband so I can wash my hands of them.

Dujek
10-05-2009, 08:42 AM
There's NO way Dick will be the coach next season, is there?

He has a contract for another 2 years and Ralph's a stubborn old ****...

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 08:46 AM
We don't want to see 5 threads next week *****ing about another loss. Don't be a quitter.

Dude, I can post whatever I want, whenever I want.

The team quit on us.

MassEffect218435
10-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Oh come on, in the off-season Ralph will sign some has been FA and everyone will start talking Super Bowl again.

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Dude, I can post whatever I want, whenever I want.

The team quit on us.

how can you ***** about how they play if you don't even watch it?

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Oh come on, in the off-season Ralph will sign some has been FA and everyone will start talking Super Bowl again.

I don't know about Super Bowl, but playoffs, yeah. The Bills will get a new QB (unless Edwards miraculously begins performing) and people will think our problems are solved.

Not everyone, though. I think most of us have learned over this last decade not to buy into any hype. Most of us know the problems in this organization run deep.

MassEffect218435
10-05-2009, 09:41 AM
I don't know about Super Bowl, but playoffs, yeah. The Bills will get a new QB (unless Edwards miraculously begins performing) and people will think our problems are solved.

Not everyone, though. I think most of us have learned over this last decade not to buy into any hype. Most of us know the problems in this organization run deep.That QB won't come via the draft, there's no way in hell that Wilson will pay a top-tier QB what it would take. Maybe he can pick up someone like Pennington in the off-season.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 09:50 AM
That QB won't come via the draft, there's no way in hell that Wilson will pay a top-tier QB what it would take. Maybe he can pick up someone like Pennington in the off-season.

Barf. If we wanted a Pennington, we would've kept Holcomb.

And I do think the QB would come via draft, because I don't know that anyone quality will be available via free agency. Unless the Bills are dumb enough to get another mediochre QB - an act that I would not put past them.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2009, 11:52 AM
i'm looking forward to the day after dick moron is fired. i will feel that much better to be alive.