X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

The saddest/most pathetic thing about the Bills and us fans is

How many of you, like me, are already thinking of next season? During the midst of the embarrassment yesterday, I found myself thinking about next season. It's only 4 games in, and I'm already ready to throw in the towel. I feel ashamed of both my Buffalo Bills and myself.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: The saddest/most pathetic thing about the Bills and us fans is

With the Bills recent draft history the draft is not something to look forward to either.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Thanks, TD, you just ruined my next season too.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        Thanks, TD, you just ruined my next season too.
        Sorry. If you think about it, it only took the Bills 16 years to find their Jim Kelly, Kelly has been retired for 13 years, it's only a matter of time before they find their next Kelly.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

LOL. I have hope again!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

After the way the Bills managed the off-season and particularly the o-line I was pretty confident the ownership is resigned to doing nothing.

I'm done. I will not waste next Sunday on thsi team. Tennis, gold, fishing, or just watching paint dry. But I will not waste another Sunday on them.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

And here's the irony:

All the homers here will have this team in the 2010 playoffs by February.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

I'm done. I will not waste next Sunday on thsi team. Tennis, gold, fishing, or just watching paint dry. But I will not waste another Sunday on them.
                We don't want to see 5 threads next week *****ing about another loss. Don't be a quitter.

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

For me the most embarrassing thing is the way we're looked at. No one respects us. I dont know if its just living in Boston, but it's literally embarrassing to be a fan of this franchise. Its embarrassing to be sitting in a bar with your gear on shelling out your hard earned cash to walk away from a 38-10 loss.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Commissioner
                    • Dec 2004

Thank God i ended up not getting season tickets. I felt like I threw $80 away last week when they punted on 4th and inches.

The only thing to have hope for is that Ralph Wilson will actually fire Jauron and bring in a real head coach.
                    Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      With the Bills recent draft history the draft is not something to look forward to either.
                      The draft and the fact that Jauron and his coaches may still be around. Unless Jauron is gone and significant changes are made in the hierarchy under Ralph, the nightmare will continue. Next season will be just as bad as this, and just as bad as last unless Jauron is gone (and maybe Ralph).
                      Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

There's NO way Dick will be the coach next season, is there?

Comment

• malo
                          • Sep 2009

Or Free Agency history.

I'm looking forward for the Bills to move or disband so I can wash my hands of them.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Dujek
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                            There's NO way Dick will be the coach next season, is there?
                            He has a contract for another 2 years and Ralph's a stubborn old ****...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

We don't want to see 5 threads next week *****ing about another loss. Don't be a quitter.
                              Dude, I can post whatever I want, whenever I want.

The team quit on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X