The Offense is a mess for a multitude of reasons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

The Offense is a mess for a multitude of reasons!

Trapezus and Philagape just made back to back posts that were great in my Schonert thread. This made me start thinking that you need to look at the entire offense instead of picking one area and realize that our FO is ******ed:

1) Edwards is a guy that plays well when he has protection and can trust the protection. So why would you give this guy, in his thrid year, that o-line?

2) He looked downfield yesterday and the commentators said "no one is open". How can this be with Reed, Owens and Evans on the field? This lead to point 3.

3) Has Evans ever dominated a game? Ever? Owens was giving up out there. And it seemed like like Miami's D was more scared of Reed that either one of these two clowns.

4) Miami's D knew what we were going to do. They were ready for the picks and said as much in the presser. Maybe Schonert was 100% correct in what he was trying to do. Van Pelt has been embarrased in his last two weeks.

5) Runyan and Walker are worse than Chambers? You are telling me that this isn't about the money? I watched Walker and Chambers in pre-season and Chambers was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! 10X worse than Walker.

6) We couldn't run. I don't think that's Lynch or Jackson's fault. However, Jackson should be the starter. Period. Lych killed seven plays on his own.

7) If you can't run behind this line what makes you think you can throw behind it?

Trent played awful yesterday and set the tone for the day. I have serious doubts wether this guy can be a success***l starter in this league. But the oline was horrid yesterday and required extra blockers which meant less offensive weapons out on the field. Jauron admitted as much. Honestly, I don't want a new QB in here until we can prove that we can block for one and we can honestly say we have weapons for him to throw to. Owens apathy yestreday was embarrassing!!
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 10-05-2009, 09:41 AM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Offense is a mess for a multitude of reasons!

How are you going to start 7 threads in 2 days next week if you don't watch the game?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

3) Has Evans ever dominated a game? Ever?
      Yes, back in 2006 against Houston he had 11 Rec, 265 yards, 2 TDs. Causing me to lose a bet with Thurm for $14k.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Yes, back in 2006 against Houston he had 11 Rec, 265 yards, 2 TDs. Causing me to lose a bet with Thurm for $14k.
        How funny is it that you had to go to 2006?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Maybe one of the Bills problem is the no huddle.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

How funny is it that you had to go to 2006?
            Sad, i'm starting to wish I was right about the Bills not re-signing him. I've always thought he was overrated.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Yeah, we're really keeping our opponents offstride, aren't we?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

My fault for not including this!!!!

No huddle and Tampa 2 combined. Is it me or this a true recipe for disaster?

A three and out offense with a D philosophy that let's teams get endless yards on hopes of holding them to a field goal.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

No huddle and Tampa 2 combined. Is it me or this a true recipe for disaster?
                  Not to mention Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, all play for the Colts.

Comment

Working...
                  X