PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early?

Bulldog
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM
To wear the brown paper bags with the eyes cut out. I may be sporting one this week for the Cleveland game.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
To wear the brown paper bags with the eyes cut out. I may be sporting one this week for the Cleveland game.

They are already wearing them in Tennesse!!!!!!!!!!!

I would prefer the Ralph must go sign!

Billz_fan
10-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Get them bags and cut them eyes out !

PS: don't use plastic bags :laughter:

Jan Reimers
10-05-2009, 10:00 AM
After the Miami debacle, it is perfectly appropriate.

ddaryl
10-05-2009, 10:28 AM
1 of 2 things needs to happen.

1.) If Bills fans are still going to actually go these games then there needs to be a plethera of signs and chants that run DJ out of town and put pressure on Ralph. Ralph is using Bills fans and he should realize how much we despise him for what he is doing to this team

the 2nd option is to just not show up... Nothing speaks louder then fed up fans refusing to show up to the game. Go tailgate but do not walk in the stadium.

if the sheep still walk into that stdium for the next home game then why would anyone take notice... have a stadium that has sold 60000+ tickets but ouly 15K - 20K actually attend would send the message loud and clear...

Me I'll probaly keep an eye on the seaosn but I'm not planning my sundays around Bills football for the rest of this season. I love the team but I have more productiive things I can be doing

Buckets
10-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Why cut the eyes out there's nothing to see.

raphael120
10-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Me I'll probaly keep an eye on the seaosn but I'm not planning my sundays around Bills football for the rest of this season. I love the team but I have more productiive things I can be doing
ive heard many people say that, and i'm with you. it was a beautiful day in DC this sunday and i pissed it away watching this joke of a team. i couldve done some productive things during the day and watched a real NFL team that is ran right, the steelers, play some ball at night

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 11:08 AM
I am getting free tickets through work for the Browns game Sunday. I'm definitely considering a brown paper bag with a frown face on it.

Italian Stallion
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Yep. I'll be there wearing one and a We suck shirt...that I will of course make myself.

No chance I stand up and clap for those bozos during introductions either.