X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MassEffect218435
    • Apr 2009

Interesting T.O. statistic....

Take the last 24 games he's played, take away the SF game last year, and he's averaged less than 4 catches a game and less than 50 yards a game over 23 games. Wow, that is truly amazing.
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Re: Interesting T.O. statistic....

Not surprising, actually. I disliked the signing and nothing he or the organization has done since has convinced me otherwise.

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Masseffect218345
      Take the last 24 games he's played, take away the SF game last year, and he's averaged less than 4 catches a game and less than 50 yards a game over 23 games. Wow, that is truly amazing.
      still produces better than Evans has.

Comment

• MassEffect218435
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by raphael120
        still produces better than Evans has.
        I've never looked at Evans as anything better than a #2 WR. He's vastly overrated by the fan base.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Masseffect218345
          I've never looked at Evans as anything better than a #2 WR. He's vastly overrated by the fan base.
          lee has done pretty well with QBs such as JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb and now Trent...imagine if he had, oh i dont know, maybe someone who could throw a 20 yard pass?

And as for this thread, no it isnt surprising at all, most people know TO had a down year in Dallas last year.

Comment

• MassEffect218435
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            lee has done pretty well with QBs such as JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb and now Trent...imagine if he had, oh i dont know, maybe someone who could throw a 20 yard pass?

And as for this thread, no it isnt surprising at all, most people know TO had a down year in Dallas last year.
            And he's having yet another "down year", yet he's supposed to be the player that changes the direction the franchise is headed in?

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Look at the Cowboys' offense this year, without TO. If you can't see what effect TO has on an offense, you have no business talking football. Unfortunately the O-line is banged-up and Trent sucks. But just imagine how truly pathetic the Bills would be if they didn't have TO.
              Last edited by Goobylal; 10-05-2009, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X